Deus Ex: Human Revolution

d2vis

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

AD1jQl.jpg

Developed by Eidoes Montreal, Human Revolution is a prequel to the original Deus Ex released back in 2000. I immediately fell in love with this game because I am a fan of the stealth based genre. The multiple choices you have in taking on a mission makes this game great. Has anyone else play this game?

The storyline is an added bonus too :D

Cinematic Trailer.

[video=youtube]

E3 Trailer

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPyI_Q5Ak

Well I'm playing stealth type.

Stun gun + hiding + hacking.

Trying to avoid fight as much us possible.

Adam might be heavily augmented but he is still human :D

One blast with shootgun in the face and no one will help you ^^

Also if you play stealth you get bonus exp for doing missions as "Ghost "

The Atmosphere in the game is really great (maybe not as great as in Deus Ex 1 ) but still really really good ^^

Here are few vidos of Human Revolution.

Cinematic Trailer.

[video=youtube]

E3 Trailer

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPyI_Q5Ak

And something funny ^^

Deus Ex HR: Adam Jensen the Augmented People Person

[video=youtube]

One of the best :D

Adam Jensen Does A Safety Dance! (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

[video=youtube]

Just recently got the game free as a full downloadable that came with my new graphics card. I got it installed but I haven't started playing it as I'm currently busy on the Gears of War trilogy. But once I'm done with them, I'm definitely heading over to Deus Ex. The trailers are so awesome I can't wait to actually start playing the game.

*sigh* It looks like Oblivions + Lovers won't be getting any "love" from me anytime soon lol...

Yep trailers are awesome.Same is with game ^^

Human Reveolution is definitely worth playing. And it will suit you if you like to play "stealth " way or run like rambo and kill everybody (but that will usally end up with death in first 5 sec :D )

this is one of my favorite game, + i have times like that in the video made me crack up

Well I didn't even follow Deus Ex Human Revolution or anything.

But I saw Criken video on Youtube + Adam Jensen dancing and was like LOL had to check that.

And bam bought it on steam ^^

Money well spent :P

I was fan of this game from the beginning where its graphics were shitty but man its gameplay is awesome.

I went berserk ROFL too

I was playing Deus Ex and Deus Ex 2 but then lost any info about Deus from my sight...

(So many other games ) But thankfully I found out about HR and now can play stealth assassin that get what he want's using social augmentation :D

Its an epic game with just a low price, we sound like endorsers lol

If game is good I don't mind endorsing it :D

Good game with replay value for low price...what else can you expect.. (Well beer pack would be nice but still...) :P

Also there are few nice easter eggs that "old " gamers should know ^^

Dopefish

dxhr2011-09-1815-25-16-73.jpg

Final Fantasy ^^

dxhr2011-09-1721-13-03-03.jpg

Me gusta face ?:D

dxhr2011-09-1800-08-32-14.jpg

And this..well found this behind one of the hidden walls.. :P

dxhr2011-09-1916-16-08-54.jpg

If game is good I don't mind endorsing it :D

Good game with replay value for low price...what else can you expect.. (Well beer pack would be nice but still...) :P

Also there are few nice easter eggs that "old " gamers should know ^^

Dopefish

dxhr2011-09-1815-25-16-73.jpg

Final Fantasy ^^

Me gusta face ?:D

dxhr2011-09-1800-08-32-14.jpg

I only found the final fantasy and the dopefish damn u hunted alot of easteregss hahahahha

as for endorsing i agree to you

Final Fantasy ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this poster alludes to one of the Twitter/interview posts from Square-Enix and how they poked fun at the idea of continuing the Final Fantasy franchise after FF13 (and possibly beyond the 20th mark). Can you imagine the titles? "FFXXVII"... Good God' date=' lol... :P

Damn, even with "augmented" men, women will still need those things? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SATISFY THEM?!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loogie

Deus Ex is great for a current gen game. Sadly, all I was really reminded of was how huge and open the environments in the first one were and how that couldn't be done this time because of consoles.

But, it's a much better sequel than Invisible War could have ever hoped to be. Also, in addition to all my other weird tendencies, I admire women's fashion. I'd stab someone in front of their own grandmother to get several clothing resources from Deus Ex ported into NV.

Loogie it's sad but we can't do nothing about Consoles and close enviroments (there is hope that next gen consoles will have more power that will allow to render biger spaces )

Also I think anything will be better than Invisible War :P since Deus 1 was great and two was like slap to fans.

Human Revolution is good and new expansion pack is comming out soon.

And probably Adam won't be to happy about it since he never askt for it :P

• 9 months later...

I love this game. Its not a brainless shoot'em all and you have to use your brain to get past the enemies, especially on "Give me Deus Ex"

I was stealth and gaining XP until the last level where I unleashed my bulletstorm xD

Though I didn't find any of the easter eggs :|

Archived