(Solved) DoF flaccid while sex scenes [AAF]

Hello guys,

i fcked something up..................everything worked just fine till i reinstalled AAF and all the stuff needed for animations (bc it was crashing at threesome animations). I used to use DoF but i dont even know how i installed it once working properly. so for now the dongs are flaccid while sex scenes. i rly cant figure out what i fcked up at it............

can someone pls post an installation guide with all necessary requirements and load order for it to work properly. im tired of trying and failing 

1 minute ago, Saphiira said:

Hello guys,

i fcked something up..................everything worked just fine till i reinstalled AAF and all the stuff needed for animations (bc it was crashing at threesome animations). I used to use DoF but i dont even know how i installed it once working properly. so for now the dongs are flaccid while sex scenes. i rly cant figure out what i fcked up at it............

can someone pls post an installation guide with all necessary requirements and load order for it to work properly. im tired of trying and failing 

I don't think AAF uses DoF. I recommend something like BodyTalk and the ZeX Extended Skeleton.

7 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I don't think AAF uses DoF. I recommend something like BodyTalk and the ZeX Extended Skeleton.

well aaf patch has an DoF detection function....i havebody talk and zex installed but it doesnt work with them aswell. what do u use for male errection?

oh btw great job with ur 2 lust mods. i rly love em ?

10 minutes ago, Saphiira said:

well aaf patch has an DoF detection function....i havebody talk and zex installed but it doesnt work with them aswell. what do u use for male errection?

oh btw great job with ur 2 lust mods. i rly love em ?

I believe the AAF Compatibility Patch mentions that DoF isn't compatible with AAF. I use BodyTalkV2 Extended Skeleton Edition along with the ZeX Skeleton. I build the male body in BodySlide without morphs so I can see the results of the animated penis when I animate it. I'm not sure what the deal is between BT and morphs, but until that gets figured out, you could probably just use EVB and install the patch for it, no skeleton or BT. And thanks ?

On 2/25/2019 at 3:59 AM, Rufgt said:

I believe the AAF Compatibility Patch mentions that DoF isn't compatible with AAF. I use BodyTalkV2 Extended Skeleton Edition along with the ZeX Skeleton. I build the male body in BodySlide without morphs so I can see the results of the animated penis when I animate it. I'm not sure what the deal is between BT and morphs, but until that gets figured out, you could probably just use EVB and install the patch for it, no skeleton or BT. And thanks ?

ure a genius. i didnt mind of evb and the patch with AAF lol. thats when u dont see the forest in fault of too much trees anymore.....but how do i get the supermutant dongs working in the right directions?i installed leito rigs but they r always errect in one direction...and they dont strip...it might be the reason of my choice at the AAF Patch to unequip torso and torso armor only

3 hours ago, Saphiira said:

ure a genius. i didnt mind of evb and the patch with AAF lol. thats when u dont see the forest in fault of too much trees anymore.....but how do i get the supermutant dongs working in the right directions?i installed leito rigs but they r always errect in one direction...and they dont strip...it might be the reason of my choice at the AAF Patch to unequip torso and torso armor only

Leito's animation pack should already come with the supermutant dongs, so you don't need the ones from his rigs. Just install the AAF Compatibility Patch and I think they should work.

well i use the rigs actually for the feral ghouls. do i need rigs for them?

38 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

Leito's animation pack should already come with the supermutant dongs, so you don't need the ones from his rigs. Just install the AAF Compatibility Patch and I think they should work.

they dont. but i found out that DoF does. so in fact. EVB is for male dongs working with rotation and errection, DoF fixes SM dong rotating and errect.

its all working and im sattisfied with that solution but thx for the help anyways

but i have another prob. this time it doesnt have anything to do with AAF or mods from loverslab. when supermutants die they stay stuck in the last pose they did and arent lootable. i have to cut some body parts and can loot from the chunks then but its rly annoying. any suggestions what this could caused by? (i dont use any supermutant changes except AAF anims)

• 4 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Saphiira said:

but i have another prob. this time it doesnt have anything to do with AAF or mods from loverslab. when supermutants die they stay stuck in the last pose they did and arent lootable. i have to cut some body parts and can loot from the chunks then but its rly annoying. any suggestions what this could caused by? (i dont use any supermutant changes except AAF anims)

2 hours ago, Fulgurator said:

I encounter the same problem. I mean this kind of paralysis of the dead body.

May be because rape is not possible on a super mutant with existing animation packs ??

Going to quote @EgoBallistic cause I need more COFFEE! LOL

That is caused by the new Super Mutant body/skeleton which doesn't handle dismemberment correctly.  You can install Don't Lose Your Head (the no-dismemberment mod, available on Nexus) to prevent SMs getting dismembered and should prevent these freezes.

• 6 months later...
On 8/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, izzyknows said:

Going to quote @EgoBallistic cause I need more COFFEE! LOL

That is caused by the new Super Mutant body/skeleton which doesn't handle dismemberment correctly.  You can install Don't Lose Your Head (the no-dismemberment mod, available on Nexus) to prevent SMs getting dismembered and should prevent these freezes.

oh jsut saw this thread again now xD (lol) thx ill give it a try

Archived