From Christian to Slut

From Christian to Slut

View File

CtS.png.eacc04c0ce791e054f9466a9715a0327.png

Hey!

This is my first upload so I hope everything is working and if not please let me know. :)

After Cathrine`s mother died she had to move back with her Father in Windenburg but now she has the problem of hiding her

slutty Lifestyle from her highly Christian Dad.

How will the story play out?
You decide.

EVERYDAY

EverydayC1.pngEverydayC2.pngEverydayS1.png

FORMAL

FormalC1.pngFormalC2.pngFormalS1.png

PARTY

PartyC1.pngPartyC2.pngPartyC3.pngPartyS1.png

SLEEPWEAR

SleepwearC1.pngSleepwearC2.pngSleepwearS1.png

SWIMWEAR

SwimwearC1.pngSwimwearC2.pngSwimwearS1.png.2a84eb52d6193fa14f39656ef5254584.png

ATHLETIC

AthleticC1.pngAthleticC2.pngAthleticS1.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Get To Work, Get Famous, Romantic Garden, Get Together, Luxury Party, Outdoor-Retreat, City Living, Spa-Day, Cats & Dogs, Cool Kitchen

On 2/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, horcruxz1 said:

download and then just extract everything to Tray in Documents > Electronic Arts > Tray (without any sub folder, just straight up the main files)

Thank you, I figured it out. Looking very good, thank you for sharing!

However, I seem to be missing the long ponytail haircut (she's loading bald), and the face blush. Can you point me to the relevant mods, please?

ty!

18 hours ago, SAC said:

Thank you, I figured it out. Looking very good, thank you for sharing!

However, I seem to be missing the long ponytail haircut (she's loading bald), and the face blush. Can you point me to the relevant mods, please?

ty!

I'm pretty sure the ponytail is not a CC content, it's a part of a DLC but I forgot which DLC it is. Then the mods are literally inside the .rar itself, there's a file named "Mods" in it, put the files inside the "Mods" into your Mods folder.

28 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

I'm pretty sure the ponytail is not a CC content, it's a part of a DLC but I forgot which DLC it is. Then the mods are literally inside the .rar itself, there's a file named "Mods" in it, put the files inside the "Mods" into your Mods folder.

I have copied the mods files. Still not ponytail. Must be a missing dlc, I have some of them, but not all

On 2/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, Chipendale said:

Looks like the one from the Spa Day pack. It's the only one I could find in-game after having a quick look.

Oh well, not paying 20E for a (very!) cute ponytail :D I found a model which works fine enough

Thank you very much for sharing!

• 1 year later...