Small chestedness

View File

It's been a while since I've been modding Skyrim but I'm back (for now). ?

I made this for all u peeps out there who like Me aren't really into jiggly wiggly boobses & prefer women with smaller tits.

These files are a body & HDT presets made for female characters with small &/or flat chests.

I claim no credit for the body mesh itself, that was created by scivirus & it requires u have they're mod Clams of Skyrim project installed first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENT(S)

The HDT plugins are for HDT/HDTextended. - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

The body requires HDT/HDTextended as well as the Clams of Skyrim project.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTENTS

One mesh & two physics plugins.  Also optionally there's a MSN/UV texture I made for flat chests.

The body mesh is a COSIO-HDT body with a flat chest & it needs the provided HDT plugins, without them u'll end up with a bouncy flat chest.

The HDT physics plugins are SKSE plugins for HDT/HDTextended which turn breast physics off so boobs don't bounce but the booty & belly still do.

You can of course just use the HDT plugins alone without the body if u don't want bouncy boobs but u don't want a flat chest either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALL

Just drop the Data folder(s) into ur Skyrim folder & u should be good to go.

The physics plugins only option is for if u want non bouncy boobs but don't want a flat chest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note - do to the nature of the mesh This body is not supported by BodySlide...

However it is supported by Racemenu's bodyscale sliders which u can use to change the body a bit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

That skin texture is a personal texture I don't plan on sharing with the public srry...

However I am working on a skin texture for the public that is basically identical to this one minus the tattoo on the back which u can barely see.

But I'm still working on that.

As for the character, I haven't made that character into a preset & I didn't even save Her existence... I only made Her temporarily to take some pics.

But I'm also working on an elf girl preset for public release, it's the Skyrim version of Debby. I'm working on a Skyrim version of Kitty as well.

2 hours ago, Rod Broward said:

perfect for my gay trap shit, thank you.

Lol ur welcome...^^

2 hours ago, Hylysi said:

You should include a BodySlide preset for this, that way outfits can be built to match.

Sure I can toss in a BodySlide sure, it just happens to be the same as Kitty's BodySlide.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:25 AM, chevalierx said:

i need char and skin /cloth

and the it will turn into **********

Well it isn't the same character but they are very similar & I included Her skin texture this time since I finished it.

As for the clothes, I don't remember exactly where its all from but I do remember the cuffs are from here - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267/

& the panties are from here - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67952/

& here's the bow - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55524

• 2 years later...