Some devices don't show up

So I've been trying out a new save and everything seems to work, until I notice that after a Cursed Loot chest triggered and my character was equipped with a blindfold, an armbinder (not locked) and a yoke. But the yoke itself never showed up, I started trying to see if other devices don't show up and there are some other devices that don't show up either, ballgags, harnesses.

What I don't understand is that how some devices show but others don't, any one know what can be causing this ? I already attempted using bodyslide to build new batches.

EDIT : Another question popped into my head, is it possible to have custom idle animations that work with devices? I have installed an idle animations mod but when locked armbinders are equipped the idle animation doesn't change to fit the new bound body.

5 hours ago, BawlingBowler said:

So I've been trying out a new save and everything seems to work, until I notice that after a Cursed Loot chest triggered and my character was equipped with a blindfold, an armbinder (not locked) and a yoke. But the yoke itself never showed up, I started trying to see if other devices don't show up and there are some other devices that don't show up either, ballgags, harnesses.

What I don't understand is that how some devices show but others don't, any one know what can be causing this ? I already attempted using bodyslide to build new batches.

EDIT : Another question popped into my head, is it possible to have custom idle animations that work with devices? I have installed an idle animations mod but when locked armbinders are equipped the idle animation doesn't change to fit the new bound body.

If the yoke not show or your character is invisible is caused by a fail in the execution of BodySlide.

Run it again and verify the correct installation, cofiguration and execution of BodySlide.

We need know what manager are you ussing, NMM, Vortex, MO, MO2, for help you more.

Each mod enable their own idle animation. When you equip a yoke the animation must change and lock the arms up. Same when you equip armbinder and the arms must lock back. If the animation not change only can be a fail in the instalation of Devious Devices, reinstall it, or a fail in FNIS, run it again.

If problem persist attach your fnis log inside a spoiler.

The spoiler are made with the eye icon in the tools bar and look like:

Spoiler

Please, put your FNIS log here.

5 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

If the yoke not show or your character is invisible is caused by a fail in the execution of BodySlide.

Run it again and verify the correct installation, cofiguration and execution of BodySlide.

We need know what manager are you ussing, NMM, Vortex, MO, MO2, for help you more.

Each mod enable their own idle animation. When you equip a yoke the animation must change and lock the arms up. Same when you equip armbinder and the arms must lock back. If the animation not change only can be a fail in the instalation of Devious Devices, reinstall it, or a fail in FNIS, run it again.

If problem persist attach your fnis log inside a spoiler.

The spoiler are made with the eye icon in the tools bar and look like:

Reveal hidden contents

Please, put your FNIS log here.

I did everything mentioned in this post, re-installed DDa, DDi and DDx, re-built the body mesh in bodyslide, ran FNIS and tried again and now a yoke that previously didn't show up appears and the animations function as normal. 

I initially did this procedure but without re-installing the Devious Devices mods so I'm guessing something I installed must have replaced some files and messed them up, but it's solved now.

Thank you.

Sounds like a DDi error. An Armbinder and a Yoke should not be equipped at the same time. When equipped, the 1st should be equipped as usual, but the second should give an error message and go to your inventory unequipped. Are both of them equipped?

Maybe the (not locked) attribute confused the script, in that case I'm not sure how it should have worked. I'm just making an assumtion here, but I'd say if the not locked armbinder gets erquipped 1st, then the yoke should unequip the armbinder before locks on. If the yoke was the 1st, then the armbinder should not be equipped as the slot is already taken.

18 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Sounds like a DDi error. An Armbinder and a Yoke should not be equipped at the same time. When equipped, the 1st should be equipped as usual, but the second should give an error message and go to your inventory unequipped. Are both of them equipped?

Maybe the (not locked) attribute confused the script, in that case I'm not sure how it should have worked. I'm just making an assumtion here, but I'd say if the not locked armbinder gets erquipped 1st, then the yoke should unequip the armbinder before locks on. If the yoke was the 1st, then the armbinder should not be equipped as the slot is already taken.

The problems occurred for each piece of equipment individually, not when both were equipped, sorry if my post was unclear regarding this matter.

Archived