Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
PiP-Boy2000_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight - Hide Pipboy.esp
StartMeUp.esp

14 hours ago, astor said:

CTD when opening the barter menu.

My mod list as sorted by LOOT:

Hi, astor. Thank you for your report!

Does this mean that the CTD occurred at the very moment you opened the barter menu screen? If so, the script attached to the WOTC's letter does nothing at the moment the barter menu opens, as the letter's scripts only works when the letter is moved between containers (including people).

I tested the barter menu with merchants several times before releasing. Unlike ordinary trading, the container of the barter menu for merchants is a chest that is buried outside the screen, not the NPC themselves. So when the letter's script began to work, the process stopped early because the chest had no NPC keyword.

Also, thank you for showing the load order! But WOTC doesn't change the vanilla data or any MOD's data, so it can be loaded anywhere.

And I looked at the list of MODs you are using, but I'm not sure... Is there any MOD that changes the containers the merchants are linked to? Or is there any MOD that changes the trading mechanism? If so, you may have a conflict with that MOD, so please let me know if you have such a MOD. I will also test it.

Thank you!

As far as i know, i have no mod that alters vendors.  I mean, i have some weapon/armor mods that can add items to the vendor list, but that all working fine before this mod.  While, i'm certain this mod is fine, it's a mod order conflict of some sort, and i'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

I've adjusted the mod order in MO and i've got it somewhat working.  Sometimes it works fine, other times it just crashes as soon as the dialogue is over and the vendor tries to open the barter inventory. 

2 hours ago, astor said:

As far as i know, i have no mod that alters vendors.  I mean, i have some weapon/armor mods that can add items to the vendor list, but that all working fine before this mod.  While, i'm certain this mod is fine, it's a mod order conflict of some sort, and i'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

I've adjusted the mod order in MO and i've got it somewhat working.  Sometimes it works fine, other times it just crashes as soon as the dialogue is over and the vendor tries to open the barter inventory. 

Thank you for your quick reply!

As I mentioned, the order in which WOTC is loaded has no effect on this MOD's function.

Are there any MODs installed/uninstalled or updated at the same time with this MOD? Or, it may be a MOD that was installed/uninstalled some time ago, as it usually takes a few days in game time to update the merchant's goods. (As far as I heard, I feel that CTD will occur even if this MOD is not installed, maybe?)

With that type of CTD, some merchants' goods may have bad data or conflicts. Uh... meaning that if the wrong item is not included in the goods, CTD will not occur, so the CTD would be random. (And WOTC has not registered any items in any leveled list.)

That's all I can think of. If anyone else has the same problem due to WOTC, I may be able to figure out which MOD is in conflict or not, so please let me know!
Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have one cum overlay that just won't go away on the players breasts. I have tried both versions of WOTC (v1.1 and v1.2), but neither versions are working. The WOTC choice appears in the MCM menu, but it just says "Missing File: Wash Out That Cum.esl ! "

I have checked the Data folder and the esl file is definitely there. I am using the swimming only option. Any thoughts on a fix would be appreciated.

Cheers,

dePog

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Hey guys,

I have one cum overlay that just won't go away on the players breasts. I have tried both versions of WOTC (v1.1 and v1.2), but neither versions are working. The WOTC choice appears in the MCM menu, but it just says "Missing File: Wash Out That Cum.esl ! "

I have checked the Data folder and the esl file is definitely there. I am using the swimming only option. Any thoughts on a fix would be appreciated.

Cheers,

dePog

Look at your plugins.txt file & see if Wash Out That Cum.esl is active.

Cause it's not active. ;)

There is always something new. I've been playing this game since it came out and have never had to go searching for plugins.txt file. lol. Don't spose you know where the hell it is located. All the responses I have seen on google say %localappdata%/fallout4 which would be wonderful if I knew what that meant.

27 minutes ago, dePog said:

There is always something new. I've been playing this game since it came out and have never had to go searching for plugins.txt file. lol. Don't spose you know where the hell it is located. All the responses I have seen on google say %localappdata%/fallout4 which would be wonderful if I knew what that meant.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Fallout4

If you can't see the "AppData" you'll have to Click "View" and tick the "Hidden Items".

Thanks izzy

The esl was on the list, but it didn't have an asterisk (which apparently means "please activate me"). Why I had to personally add the asterisk for this mod, and no other, I have no idea. However, I now have sparkling uncummed breasts, lol.

Thanks again izzy.

i know this a bit weird request, but how hard could it be to also wash the blood from the body when you bath? if you have something like Enhanced Blood the blood will stay in the player body almost forever until you reload the game or unequip and equip clothes (the hands will stay with blood tho, and if you are not wearing clothes its a problem lol), right now even when bathing with CWSS the blood stays in the body :C

1 hour ago, 2Dimm said:

i know this a bit weird request, but how hard could it be to also wash the blood from the body when you bath? if you have something like Enhanced Blood the blood will stay in the player body almost forever until you reload the game or unequip and equip clothes (the hands will stay with blood tho, and if you are not wearing clothes its a problem lol), right now even when bathing with CWSS the blood stays in the body :C

The Get Dirty mod might interest you then. I haven't used it, but just noticed it while browsing mods a while back.

Hi, @izzyknows. Many, many many thanks!

About blood stains, I haven't played much in close combat builds, and blood stain is not the LookupMenus' overlay feature that this MOD is handling, so I'm not sure how it works. Sorry.

Most recently, I took Blitz Perk for the first time and playing, but blood stains never happened for me. However, it was about two years ago that I switched from PS4 to Windows, and since then I have played using Get Dirty, so it may be thanks to Get Dirty.

Thank you, @dePog!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ecchi-ban said:

How is cum overlay applied?

I think you can start by reading these pages:

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Home

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/overlay.md#!overlay

-----

And...

xxx -> Different strings depending on anime mods and patches

-----

Under Data/AAF folder:

- "xxx__overlaysdata.xml" -> XML file that defines the "overlay set" used by AAF

- The overlay is applied to the actor by specifying the "overlay set ID" defined in the above XML with "stopOverlaySet" in "xxx_animationData.xml"

Example:
<animation id = "Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S4" frames = "160">
<actor gender = "F" stopOverlaySet = "Back"> <- here

Under Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/[MOD Name].esp folder:

- overlays.json -> JSON file that defines the "overlay" used by LooksMenu MOD

-----

I think I can explain in detail if in Japanese, but in English, the above is my best, sorry.

42 minutes ago, megururu said:

I think you can start by reading these pages:

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Home

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/overlay.md#!overlay

-----

And...

xxx -> Different strings depending on anime mods and patches

-----

Under Data/AAF folder:

- "xxx__overlaysdata.xml" -> XML file that defines the "overlay set" used by AAF

- The overlay is applied to the actor by specifying the "overlay set ID" defined in the above XML with "stopOverlaySet" in "xxx_animationData.xml"

Example:
<animation id = "Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S4" frames = "160">
<actor gender = "F" stopOverlaySet = "Back"> <- here

Under Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/[MOD Name].esp folder:

- overlays.json -> JSON file that defines the "overlay" used by LooksMenu MOD

-----

I think I can explain in detail if in Japanese, but in English, the above is my best, sorry.

Thank you for the explanation. But I am not a mod creator just a user. Is there any specific mod that places cum after a specific sex scene?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently added CWSS and then reinstalled WOTC and selected the option to support swimming and CWSS.

Swimming still washes the cum overlays off but the showers do not.

Showers are functioning fine for dirt from Get Dirty, just not the cum overlays.

Anyone run into this or have any idea why this may occur?

Currently in MO2, CWSS is ahead of Get Dirty which is ahead of WOTC for priority, and the load order loads WOTC first, followed by CWSS then Get Dirty, simply because WOTC is ESL and the rest use ESP.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, TE22C said:

I recently added CWSS and then reinstalled WOTC and selected the option to support swimming and CWSS.

Swimming still washes the cum overlays off but the showers do not.

Showers are functioning fine for dirt from Get Dirty, just not the cum overlays.

Anyone run into this or have any idea why this may occur?

Currently in MO2, CWSS is ahead of Get Dirty which is ahead of WOTC for priority, and the load order loads WOTC first, followed by CWSS then Get Dirty, simply because WOTC is ESL and the rest use ESP.

I am very sorry, but I have confirmed that this is completely my fault!!!

I forgot to test that the update from the swimming-only file to the shower-file is sure to be done when updating to the current version. And yes, updating from a swimming-only file to a shower-file is not possible with a simple overwrite, but need a clean-save. I have tested and confirmed this.

Please backup the saved data before executing the following.

Go to an indoor-cell that is somewhere quiet and narrow with no one else, such as the Sanctuary basement, wait for a while and save. Quit the game, remove the WOTC-only checkbox in the left pane of MO2, restart FO4, and load that data.

It is recommended to check the number of “unattached Instances” by doing “Clean-> Show unattached Instances” in ReSaver before restarting the game.

Uninstalling WOTC from a saved data will generate about 10 “unattached Instances”. If the saved data already has a large number of “unattached Instances” (such as 100 or more, etc.), if all that “unattached Instances” are cleaned, that saved data may not be loadable.

“Unattached Instances” will increase and decrease over time, so please do so when “unattached Instances” are few.

...After disabling WOTC and loading the save data, wait for a while and save again. Quit the game, enable WOTC (with the shower-file), and load the last saved data again. In that data, WOTC works with shower furniture (and swimming).

However, that saved data has “unattached Instances” due to the WOTC being disabled once. If possible, it is recommended that clean those “unattached Instances” with ReSaver.

I am sorry to cause you a lot of trouble! And Thank you for telling me this. Please let me know if you have anything else. I am very sorry, again.

• 4 months later...

This mod works well with aaf violate via one patch along with the patches mentioned for one patch all is good with aaf violate but  I have an issue aaf violate uses raider pet (if installed) and whenever I surrender to a raider as a pet the cum overlays do not remain till washed off they disappear after few  seconds, can anyone tell me how to fix this ??? It also occurs with hardship mod which is also integrated within the setup e.g aaf violate>raider pet> hardship etc etc Im sure that this mod works, as I mentioned above but there's something making the overlays disappear upon starting the other mods which aaf violate will do e.g chance of raider pet outcome, chance of abduction, etc etc so is there a fix for this or  patch to support ll the mods associated with aaf violate ???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Does WOTC work with mods that add locations with their own working showers independent of CWSS (e.g. Fusion City, or many of the Thuggysmurf mods) ?

I use BYOP instead of CWSS, but the Thuggyverse showers have never worked to remove cum for me.  Maybe CWSS would be different.