"Debt" mods or ones that have you owe gold

There are mods in Skyrim and New Vegas that have some kind of system where your character has to pay money to another character by force (such as Devious Followers)

I was wondering if anyone knew of anything similar for Oblivion? I can't seem to find one. It doesn't need to be quite as detailed of DF, it just has to have something that would require my character to pay gold or otherwise be punished in some way.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

And a Blackmail Mod. But no gold, only sex.

Lovers Blackmail is pretty vast...but suffers from wretched dialogue. Which is too bad because its a detailed quest line.

I'm almost finished rewriting it....preserving the scatological nature of the mod...pretty gross...poor girl. They make her do some nasty things, those mobsters.

Overuse of lighting, as well...Galgat must of had a super computer while building. 

Perhaps I'll make a version available for download.

Lovers Blackmail : is the same galgat-dialog-style as in Lovers Crowning isle. I like it.

----------------

And if payment can be sex you can also use LoversBitch.

If you do not pay your companion dogs regularly with sex they will be grumpy. Then you can not use the special abilities of the dogs.
But if you often give him sex, you have a good companion.
Yes only sex, they do not eat gold. :classic_wink:

Archived