Converting Prison Overhaul for Special Edition

I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully convert prison overhaul to SSE. I tried, and the esp said it required another esp from another oldrim mod, and I am not comfortable diving too deep down the rabbit hole without proper guidance. If you have been able to convert it successfully, please leave as easy to understand instructions as possible. I have already broken too many save files from not knowing what I was doing.

On a related note, are there any mods that are compatible as a slavery scenario with Simple Slavery Plus SE? Nothing requiring Devious Devices as I have run in to too many bugs with that mod, and even when it is working properly, it makes the game almost unplayable.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, saltshade said:

People say it works for SE. You just need to unpack any bsa, and then it needs SUM(LE version is fine). Always look here if you want to know the status of LE mods for SE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jun-21-5300/

How do I get POP as a ba2 file, the only format I can find it in is a rar file, which can't be extracted with BAE.

1 hour ago, Ancient_Mew said:

How do I get POP as a ba2 file, the only format I can find it in is a rar file, which can't be extracted with BAE.

Have you tried looking inside the rar file?

Mod files are packed as zipped files (.rar, .zip, .7z, etc.) so you can install them easily using a mod manager (and to reduce file size for upload/download times of course). But if you want to convert/fix/tweak any files you need to unzip and zip them again once you're done.

18 hours ago, Ancient_Mew said:

I don't even know what that is or why you need it. Like Just Don't says, if you're using a mod manager it can install packed archives, so there is no need to extract it. Also, why don't you just get a program that can handle rar files? I wouldn't manage without one.

• 1 month later...