Exploration - Part 3

Exploration

1.jpg.d99c9a1f37512df6d0ead8f26563d07a.jpg

2.jpg.b634d032e4267e17b2be594108a9e021.jpg

I motioned for her to come to the bed, and she laid down for me and spread her self open. Just as she had explored my penis moments ago, I now tenderly and gleefully played with her pussy, rubbing it both inside and out as she giggled, moaned, and even softly arched her hips as I slipped a finger inside her.

3.jpg.d81aeb4e1af16921ed96375d66c00f7e.jpg

After a while I asked her to turn over on her tummy. She did, and I ran my hands up her thighs and over her two lusciously round, soft, and perfectly shaped ass cheeks. I knew I was close to finally exploding and I wanted the release terribly.

5.jpg.63a5070bf1961b04c20a28529c388a1b.jpg

I asked her if she knew what an orgasm was. She did not. I told her I needed to have one and that I would like her to watch. She turned over and layed on the bed looking at me. I started to stroke myself and it did not take long. I felt the familiar warm tingling in my balls that singled the start of a powerful orgasm. The warmth turned to heat and began to spread out of my balls and encompassed my entire lower half.

6.jpg.4ee90510c7ab47d9bff4e80888355950.jpg

Watching my sister closely as she watched me with mouth wide open and eyes agape with curiosity, the heat shot up my shaft and rocketed gloriously up a good three or four feet into the air! SQUIRT! SQUIRT! Each ejaculation sent shivers down to my toes and up to my fingers and I gasped again and again as I sprayed myself with cum.

7.jpg.223bf1a66280a4da7cd67bc776e89083.jpg

My sister, I could tell, was paralyzed with shock, surprise, and delight. When it was over she told me she had NO idea a penis could do that and she had a ton of questions about all of it.

8.jpg.60bfaa2557d56707caffb71878dfdd13.jpg

Well, that was about it for that day, but it was not the last time we 'played' together. Most of the time, I instigated our 'sessions' but a couple times she came to me and asked if we could 'do some more exploring' (those were her own words).

9.jpg.e00efbe36525fba19b914a59ef453a61.jpg

On the second go-around, we were again sitting on my bed both of us naked, and my sister asked me to make my penis 'do that squirting thing again.' I got bold and asked her if she would do the honors for me. At first she looked confused, so I explained that one of my dreams was to have an orgasm with somebody else rubbing my penis.

10.jpg.b91017e6739fb0600de9457c8da4a073.jpg

'Will any of that white stuff get on me?' she asked. I said it probably would, on her hands and arms, and that if that grossed her out she didn't need to do it. She asked what it felt like and I told her it was warm and a little sticky, kind of like maple syrup, but that it came off easily with very little clean up.

11.jpg.2af9f0dfa209f181ec3f76b27175624b.jpg

She agreed to try. I laid down next to her , both of us naked, she took my shaft into her hands and started to stroke. At first she was gripping too hard, so I showed her how to let it slide gently against her skin, and soon she was rubbing me like an old pro at giving hand jobs.

12.jpg.46932ab4f3b3ee9690c5d98bc0cfd795.jpg

It didn't take long, and pretty soon I shot a spiral of white cum upwards and over my head. I had told her ahead of time to NOT stop rubbing when the squirting began, as that was when the rubbing felt the very best. She performed masterfully and kept stroking even as her hands were dripping and covered in my cum.

4.jpg

Archived