BLACK SCREEN RIGHT AFTER SAVING

JohnEast

Hello everyone. I'm new to Skytrim modding and I really need help. I've starting with skyrim and mods like a week ago so I'm not that expierenced. I've watched guides, looked through forums and ask peeps on 4chan and other websites. At the start I've made a mistake by installing my mods with NMM that led me to the game working even with similar mod list as of now but the game seemed unstable. I had been recommend to switch to MO so I did. After few hours of cleaning the game to the vanilla version, downloading and installing all of my mods just to make sure I don't fuck up something my list was full again. 

Since then I encounter a problem with my game. If I have all of my mods enabled, the game starts up but with a comepletly black screen. The funny thing is I can still interact with the menu just like the music is there. I can even exit the game like that. I've tried fixing it with ENBoost, chaning. ini's around in every way possible suggested by guides, folks on /v/. I even though maybe there is a problem with my gpu drivers since it seemed video related. I've clean intalled my gpu drivers, updated everything I could via windows updater, tried overclocking or simply testing stuff out in amd settings. Nothing seems to work.

I'm not the smartest person around but I've made sure to try out every possible fix I've found on the net, I invested so many hours every day and I feel like a moron tbh. 

If I disable few mods https://imgur.com/a/TLWXf6i I get to game without crashing. I can make a character, wander around without any crashes. In game configurations of mods in MCU menu also go without problems. I had visited Whitrerun, talked to npc, made sure there are no typical crashes (CTD) or anything unusual. I'd not complain if not for the fact I can't save the game. 

If I try to save the black screen returns. My game freezes for a second, my two screens go black and the game stays like that even after I get back control of my system. The funny thing is the game is still running, I can interact with the world just fine by the sound alone. I mean, not really fine since I can't see shit but the program continues to work. As I've said I have tried everything.

I had made TES5Merged patches, bash patch but also gives nothing for me. My vanilla game masters were also cleaned. Loot seems to configure plugins properly. 

Oh and also the game works fine without any mods, no problems while saving, nothing - all good. 

So please, forgive my bad english and my chaotic writing. I'm not a native speaker and I'm really tired of all of this. I swear it's not like I've encountered a problem and came hear to ask without looking for answers myself. I've spend hours everyday for the past weeks trying to fix this. You may laugh at my peanut brain and it may be an easy fix for you but I beg for some help here. I'm ready to give it all up and I don't want to since the modding community has so much wonderful stuff to offer.

If the mods I currently have are retarded, I would be very thankful for some good list. I want to experience Skyrim again with new content like weapons, armours, systems, characters etc. 

I would love to have mods that add stuff like that + some kinky stuff. It doens't have to be extreme as those mods on my setup but to a point of still good alone time like a true neet ;)

Here is my mods list (click for inactive mods aswell) https://modwat.ch/u/zeraslothen/modlist

Here are my specs: 

CPU CPU Type
AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core 3,1 GHz

Sapphire Radeon DUAL-X R9 270 2GB

16 GB RAM

WIN7

My utility programs are up to date

My papyrus doesn't have any logs even after enabling them in skyrim.ini

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I'd love to see this resolved or at least if someone would give a list of good gameplay/content/sexy stuff combo that would work for sure. If any other information are required to get this resolve I'll be ready to give them.

1. Post your load order here not on 3rd party sites. Use LOOT to get your load order and paste it here in spoiler tags.

Type [ spoiler ] without the spaces, hit Return

paste the text (not the text file), hit Return

Type  [ /spoiler ] without the spaces but with the forward slash, hit Return.

2. With only 2GB of VRAM you will be limited in what you can get the game to do. You can still mod it but compromises will have to be made.

3. Changing from NMM to MO wont make any difference if you are making mistakes but you have MO now so stick with it.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     actorEvents.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     MiasLair.esp
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     CompanionArissa.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     RaceCompatibility.esm
 16 10     battlenymphs.esm
 17 11     daymoyl.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     DeviousFramework.esm
 20 14     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 21 15     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 22 16     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 23 17     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 24 18     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 25 19     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 26 1a     Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
 27 1b     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 28 1c     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 29 1d     UIExtensions.esp
 30 1e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 31 1f     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 32 20     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 33 21     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 34 22     OBIS.esp
 35 23     Captured Dreams.esp
 36 24     FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
 37 25     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 38 26     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 39 27     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 40 28     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 41 29     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 42 2a     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 43 2b     Dwarfsphere.esp
 44 2c     Devious Lore.esp
 45 2d     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 46 2e     qayl.esp
 47 2f     SimpleSlavery.esp
 48 30     BDHagravenReplacer.esp
 49 31     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 50 32     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 51 33     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 52 34     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 53 35     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
 54 36     C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess UUNP.esp
 55 37     Choker of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 57 39     Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 58 3a     Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
 59 3b     Convenient Horses.esp
 60 3c     Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
 61 3d     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 62 3e     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 63 3f     DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
 64 40     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 65 41     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 66 42     DfwSupport.esp
 67 43     DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
 68 44     EstrusChaurus.esp
 69 45     firekeeper.esp
 70 46     FISS.esp
 71 47     FNIS.esp
 72 48     FNISspells.esp
 73 49     zzEstrus.esp
 74 4a     HERealUndressUndies.esp
 75 4b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 76 4c     Immersive Weapons.esp
 77 4d     Sneak Tools.esp
 78 4e     Lucien.esp
 79 4f     SexLabDefeat.esp
 80 50     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 81 51     SuccubusTwins.esp
 82 52     MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp
 83 53     OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
 84 54     OBISDB.esp
 85 55     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 86 56     RaceMenu.esp
 87 57     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 88 58     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 89 59     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 90 5a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 91 5b     SexLab Approach.esp
 92 5c     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 93 5d     SkyrimBound.esp
 94 5e     SkyUI.esp
 95 5f     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 96 60     SLAnimLoader.esp
 97 61     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
 98 62     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
 99 63     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
100 64     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
101 65     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
102 66     SOSRaceMenu.esp
103 67     Unique Uniques.esp
104 68     VOBS.esp
105 69     XPMSE.esp
106 6a     SlaveTats.esp
107 6b     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
108 6c     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
109 6d     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
110 6e     ImmerSlave.esp

+ Interesting NPC's

SerialStripper

SerialStrip

SkoomaWhore

SlaveGirls

SexistGuards

RoadInspector

So I can't fully mod my skyrim copy with my current gpu? Is this a normal sign of underperforming gpu? In the game I don't see any problems and my fps isn't that bad tbh

7 minutes ago, JohnEast said:

So I can't fully mod my skyrim copy with my current gpu? Is this a normal sign of underperforming gpu?

Modding Skyrim is all about memory management. Certain types of mods hammer memory usage (e.g. textures) and certain combinations of mods do the same. See below.

These are notorious resource hogs. There are better alternatives out there.

34 22     OBIS.esp

Interesting NPC's

Mods like these add a lot of content to your game. This content uses resources.

Follower mods and armour and weapon overhauls regularly use hi-res textures which hammer available VRAM.

The first thing you need to do if you haven't already, is install these utilities:

ENBoost

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

Crash Fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

SKSE Plugin Preloader

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/

Properly configured these will give you a stable base game. You could give this a read:

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

Modding Skyrim is all about memory management. Certain types of mods hammer memory usage (e.g. textures) and certain combinations of mods do the same. See below.

These are notorious resource hogs. There are better alternatives out there.

34 22     OBIS.esp

Interesting NPC's

Mods like these add a lot of content to your game. This content uses resources.

Follower mods and armour and weapon overhauls regularly use hi-res textures which hammer available VRAM.

Oh, I see. I'm gonna try and experiment without those 3 texture packs. Do you think OBIS is worth trying to make to make a cut into my future modlist or should I let it go? Also Interesting NPC's seems like an awesome mod. I think I'd be better of cutting some of my sexmods for it, right?

The first thing you need to do if you haven't already, is install these utilities:

ENBoost

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

Crash Fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

SKSE Plugin Preloader

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/

Properly configured these will give you a stable base game. You could give this a read:

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

Done these, except for STEP. I'm going to give this a read as you have recommended.

First of all - thank you for explaining VRAM especially when it comes to Skyrim. If anyone else sees this thread they may have the biggest laughs in a long time but I really appreciate your help. I need to learn some more basic stuff about my PC so I won't waste my time like I have with this problem lol. I haven't really added anything to my current mod list, only disabled those mods that I don't care that much about. The only problem is Interesting NPC's didn't make the cut. With my current setup the biggest spike in VRAM was 1100. From what I can see in my AMD settings my gpu is overclocked to 1,4k (It should be correct, right?) so I don't know if should try to add some more stuff. Seems kinda risky. 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     CompanionArissa.esm
 11  b     hdtHighHeel.esm
 12  c     RaceCompatibility.esm
 13  d     battlenymphs.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     daymoyl.esm
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 18 12     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 19 13     Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
 20 14     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 21 15     UIExtensions.esp
 22 16     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 23 17     FISS.esp
 24 18     FNIS.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 29 1d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     XPMSE.esp
 31 1f     SLAnimLoader.esp
 32 20     SexLabDefeat.esp
 33 21     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 34 22     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 35 23     Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
 36 24     Convenient Horses.esp
 37 25     Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
 38 26     DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
 39 27     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 40 28     MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp
 41 29     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 42 2a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 43 2b     SexLab Approach.esp
 44 2c     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 45 2d     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 47 2f     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 48 30     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 49 31     OBIS.esp
 50 32     FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
 51 33     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 52 34     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 53 35     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 54 36     Dwarfsphere.esp
 55 37     BDHagravenReplacer.esp
 56 38     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 57 39     FNISspells.esp
 58 3a     Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 59 3b     Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 60 3c     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 61 3d     Immersive Weapons.esp
 62 3e     Sneak Tools.esp
 63 3f     Lucien.esp
 64 40     OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
 65 41     OBISDB.esp
 66 42     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 67 43     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 69 45     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
 70 46     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
 71 47     Unique Uniques.esp
 72 48     firekeeper.esp
 73 49     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Maybe it's a stupid question to ask here but what would you recommend me to swap? I'm mainly asking for your personal preferences, any mods that you think are more fun/content heavy that would still work with my shitty gpu? Maybe some textures idk. Also is there a way to have an idea what mods are heavier on VRAM than others? I guess the best way is to base it on the size of the mod, but for example could textures be worse for me than script based content or something like that? I hope you get what I'm trying to ask here. 

Once again thank you for your help with this. It's getting kinda late here and I'm so god damn tired but I needed to post this. Finally, a proper fix after few days of (pointless) trying lol

16 hours ago, JohnEast said:

Maybe it's a stupid question to ask here but what would you recommend me to swap?

You don't really have to swap anything if the game is running to a standard you can live with. Your gaming style is different from mine so what I call a 'must have' mod might not do anything for you.

This served me well for a couple of years with a 2GB video card.

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/607

You can follow some general rules like avoiding 4k textures and going for 2k, 1k or 512 wherever possible. The main thing you will be sacrificing is eye-candy; functions and features wont really be affected.

Get to know your game and what it will handle and if you install something which pushes it over the edge then get rid and try something else. This is part of the fun of modding - searching through all these great mods to get the game exactly how you want it.

Interesting NPCs is a great mod but it is huge. I use it but I have it deactivated at the moment because I have been trying out other mods which add a lot of content. I use OBIS too but not the weapons database esp add-on. OBIS adds a lot of content too but at least you can fine-tune the number of spawns.

I use NMM myself but if you use MO you could set up different profiles for different mod combinations.

Game on.

Yeah I get you. I was just trying to see if you know any cool mods that I may have missed while looking around forums, nexus or even youtube. A this point I'm unable to swap anything since it feels like it's just-so-close to breaking. I had tried to make work of better textures for npc's faces but even that won't fit no matter how big the pack is. They only option for me is to finally upgrade my GPU (probably with a better CPU aswell). Thanks for your advice mate :)

1 hour ago, JohnEast said:

I was just trying to see if you know any cool mods that I may have missed while looking around forums, nexus or even youtube.

You probably missed about a million of them. I've been at this for three years and I'm still unearthing great mods - like I said it's part of the fun (for me at least).

I had tried to make work of better textures for npc's faces but even that won't fit no matter how big the pack is.

Not sure what you mean here. There are various great texture mods out there for males and females which do the whole body, including the head. There are mods which can make male and female faces younger- or older-looking. I can't see why any of them wouldn't work on your machine.

I've worded it poorly. Ofc, I had saw only a small percentage of those bigger mods so I felt I should ask someone like you for your expertise. I'm thinking on disabling my sex mods for some more gameplay related mods out there. I haven't modded my combat that much so it would be nice to change that. I don't know yet if I'm gonna do it since I'm done for today when it comes to virtual tiddies but you never know what tomorrow may bring. I mean, I could just change them around depending on my current "needs". 

57 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not sure what you mean here. There are various great texture mods out there for males and females which do the whole body, including the head. There are mods which can make male and female faces younger- or older-looking. I can't see why any of them wouldn't work on your machine.

My current loadup is packed so if I'd want to add anything else - I'd had to get rid of something else first. I know it's not a proper sentence but my brain is killing me rn. I'm on my 4th coffee today and I feel like a walking corpse. I hope you know what I mean pal :)

I've changed few mods and I'm really happy with my current loadout. It bumps me I can't add any more content mods and I can't afford a new GPU at the moment. I hope I'm gonna be able to get some cash saved up just so I can get to experience even more amazing stuff from modding communities. It's like a new world that I had be exposed to. 

My current load oder:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     RaceCompatibility.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     CompanionArissa.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 14  e     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 15  f     Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
 16 10     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 17 11     UIExtensions.esp
 18 12     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 19 13     FISS.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     SkyUI.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 25 19     XPMSE.esp
 26 1a     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 27 1b     Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
 28 1c     Convenient Horses.esp
 29 1d     DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
 30 1e     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 31 1f     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
 32 20     MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp
 33 21     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 34 22     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 35 23     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 36 24     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 37 25     Combat Evolved.esp
 38 26     UltimateCombat.esp
 39 27     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 41 29     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 42 2a     OBIS.esp
 43 2b     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 44 2c     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 45 2d     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 46 2e     Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 47 2f     Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 48 30     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 49 31     OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
 50 32     OBISDB.esp
 51 33     Dwarfsphere.esp
 52 34     FNISspells.esp
 53 35     Immersive Weapons.esp
 54 36     Unique Uniques.esp
 55 37     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     SexLab Approach.esp
 57 39     SexLabDefeat.esp
 58 3a     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 59 3b     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 60 3c     SLAnimLoader.esp
 61 3d     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 62 3e     PuppetMaster.esp
 63 3f     PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
 64 40     BDHagravenReplacer.esp
 65 41     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 66 42     Sneak Tools.esp
 67 43     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
 68 44     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
 69 45     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 70 46     Lucien.esp
 71 47     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
 72 48     FlameAtronachArmor.esp
 73 49     FullBootForKKSA.esp
 74 4a     Choker of Skyrim.esp
 75 4b     SGEyebrows.esp
 76 4c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 77 4d     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 78 4e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp

Do yourself a favour and replace these or at least use the Unofficial Patch for them. They are notorious resource hogs.

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31255?tab=description

A couple of well know replacers

Optimized Vanilla Textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57353

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/607    (I used this one when I had a 2GB card)

23 hours ago, JohnEast said:

HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp

I don't have those plugins turn on, it just shows it that way. Thanks for those texture packs suggestions but as I've said - I'm pretty sure I can't add anything else to the mix or my gpu will crash while saving. I don't mind trying though.

Suck 'em and see. If one or the other works and you like it then keep it. If either cause problems then get rid. Tweaking and diddling with your set up is an ongoing process (and part of the fun for me at least).

I meant to mention this before but there are several guides out there for running modded Skyrim on low-spec machines.

Nope, I've tried both and I really can't put anything else into the game if I don't want to lose any more mods. Those textures may be nice but I'd rather prefer other stuff over them. I'll keep them in my MO just so If I end up upgrading any time soon - I'll have them ready. Thanks for suggesting stuff to try out. I think I don't have to tell you this again but I've thankful for your help and all.

You are welcome to the help, I'm just disappointed we can't get you a better game. Plus I still think your game should be capable of more. You have 16GB of RAM if I recall and that should help somewhat. I have only 8GB and I could run 200 mods, including Skyrim HD 2K Textures, when I had the 2GB video card.

Are you running W10 by any chance?

I don't know to be honest. Maybe those mods that I have are just content heavy. I'm currently playing through the story of project AHO and I'm positively suprised. Such a great mod - I'm happy I haven't cut it out. 

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are you running W10 by any chance?

No, I'm running win7.

13 hours ago, JohnEast said:

I don't know to be honest. Maybe those mods that I have are just content heavy. I'm currently playing through the story of project AHO and I'm positively suprised. Such a great mod - I'm happy I haven't cut it out. 

No, I'm running win7.

Okay. It was just me clutching at straws.

Archived