Sexy/good female khajit textures

Hi,

I saw that on nexus female humans naked bodie have mods with good details and quality.

But I was looking for that quality for Khajit race. Is there even any good quality mod for textures of naked female khajits? 

Preferably more furry than less if possible for lore friendly.

2 hours ago, kileras1 said:

'm not sure which mode contain UUNP.

Is it this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709

That first link is the original UNP body, made by dimon99 a long time ago. You can use it as-is if you want, but it's very outdated.

Unified UNP (or UUNP for short) is included with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. The BS installer should give you the option of installing a pre-made UUNP body replacer, and once you've got Bodyslide set up and working, you can use the Unified UNP slider sets to generate the meshes with whichever body preset/shape you want.

6 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

I use this and choose the UUNP option.

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

I like to use the Bathsheba V2 preset, plus minor RaceMenu editing. However, I batch build armor in BodySlide with the Bathsheba V2 Pushup preset because it adds a realistic effect/change to the body.

I would stay away from the All-In-On package, though. Pretty much everything included in it is outdated, except for some of the body meshes and textures (and even then that only applies the ones that haven't been updated in years; for example Fair Skin has been updated a few times already). Plus, the author basically paywalled the mod for a long while and didn't have permission to use or redistribute any of the assets included there, so that ain't cool either.

Better to get the mods from their original sources, i.e. UUNP from Bodyslide, body textures from whichever mod you prefer (I'd suggest Fair Skin Complexion), and physics from Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT set. May require some (basic) assembly, but you can be certain all mods are up-to-date and properly packaged.

Archived