has anyone got the conversational option to work on Serana? It's just not showing up for me.

(Which wouldn't usually be a big deal, but she's mad at me for some reason, and I want to raise her disposition)

[edit]

Tried converting the Sexlab Submit Serana addon ( and Shared Serana Dialogue) but st;ill no joy of it.

29 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I like the idea of Submit but AFAIK, the oldrim version is broken and mod author is MIA, so any conversion will also be broken. 

Depends what you want from it, I suppose. All I use it for is the option to initiate sex through persuasion, which works fine in Oldrim. And apparently in SE too.

Oh, and it was the Sexlab Submit Serana addons, in case anyone's interested. The option just showed up now. Not sure why it took so long.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:37 AM, DocClox said:

Depends what you want from it, I suppose. All I use it for is the option to initiate sex through persuasion, which works fine in Oldrim. And apparently in SE too.

Oh, and it was the Sexlab Submit Serana addons, in case anyone's interested. The option just showed up now. Not sure why it took so long.

The primary purpose is combat rape and that has game breaking bugs so for me the mod is broken. 

• 1 month later...

This mod was working pretty good until I tweaked Alternate Conversation Camera somehow. Now I can't even get a dialogue started with anyone. It'll just fire up Skyrim LE when I feel like using Submit. I hope that Defeat for SE works as great as Defeat V5b3.3fixed for Skyrim LE does.

ADDED:

SexLab Romance for SE looks like it's been ported from LE in the proper way.

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, Suomu said:

Might as well start using this one since I can't find Defeat SE anywhere anymore. Shame tho that this probably can't enable Devious Captures to work? 

Devious captures lists Defeat as requirement, can this do the same?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 4:24 AM, randomnumbersandletters said:

Yo if anyone's still checking out this thread:

This mod seems to be only functioning on an extremely basic level for me and I can't figure out why as I used Vortex to install it would should have covered everything.

>no bondage whatsoever despite lots of options for it in MCM

>no aggressors "taking another turn" or continual assaulting the PC despite lots of options for it in MCM

>multiple assailants stops functioning outside of the mine near Riverwood (This is the weirdest part, but I'm wondering if it's not a part of this mod and is instead SL Pleasure malfunctioning instead after passing boundaries in areas.)

Basically, when I submit to multiple opponents, text will appear at the top corner of the screen saying "hostiles 6" or however many I submitted to.  One of them will rape the character, then it's all over.  Also if i cause them to submit instead, there's no bondage there either or anything.

Th menu also says something about the "Assault check timer" or something that only functions if "Random assaults" is turned on, but there is no "Random assaults" option on the SLSubmit MCM.

Anyone know what's up here?

Very true. It is a basic mod. Basic for me is often a good thing as less features can often have less issues. For me this mod offers more dialogue options. I can't elaborate more due to finishing off a bottle shiraz I didn't want to throw away from a few nights before lol. Should also mention Defeat is a very decent mod however I found myself using the debug feature far too often with issues that were not a problem with Submit.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody using this mod for the purpose of forcing NPC's? I've been trying to use the dialogue to force female NPC's, sometimes it works if they give up immediately, but if they don't then it just never let's me force them. Obviously you can still use the other options to get them to do it such as paying them gold or trying to talk nice to them, but I'm just trying to roleplay as a barbarian and I haven't been able to get a consistent simple option to just force a girl right then and there without some awkward combat or whatever, which in this case for my game still never actually triggers sex animations anyway. 

Edited by Dragonbored90
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this, been looking for a dialogue sex option that included forcing them. The big diff between this and defeat for me is that defeat doesn't work on followers while they're following you, but with this you can initiate sex no matter what. Also, defeat requires me to have weapons drawn and be behind the girl in order to function. Talking them into it is so much better. And if it fails, everyone goes hostile, which I like. 

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this topic is still being used, but I have an issue where I get bound, hogtied on my side, and I can't move. Every few seconds theres a notification that says how much percentage you have of being noticed and and how much of a percentage you rolled. I have been struggling to understand this. I can't do anything, there's no hotkey that works if 'struggling' is what I should do. Even when I roll a 100% nothing happens. I can't even use Submit because there's no escaping or freeing myself. Can't find anyone else that's had this issue and solved it. I'm at a loss. I can't just keep restarting my last save. I have waiting for a long while hoping it would release me, but it doesn't. Please, help.

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 2:31 PM, atticadayz said:

Not sure if this topic is still being used, but I have an issue where I get bound, hogtied on my side, and I can't move. Every few seconds theres a notification that says how much percentage you have of being noticed and and how much of a percentage you rolled. I have been struggling to understand this. I can't do anything, there's no hotkey that works if 'struggling' is what I should do. Even when I roll a 100% nothing happens. I can't even use Submit because there's no escaping or freeing myself. Can't find anyone else that's had this issue and solved it. I'm at a loss. I can't just keep restarting my last save. I have waiting for a long while hoping it would release me, but it doesn't. Please, help.

If you look over page 1, you'll see I had the same problem along with other issues and finally gave up. The mod is really cool and has ideas found nowhere else but it has been abandoned for so long there is no hope of fixing it. I thought at one point someone was working on a remake but not sure what happened to that. I've tried everything under the sun and keep going back to Defeat. 

• 9 months later...

I know this is a bit dated, but on one of the original submit pages, someone posted a fix for submit, but it would only work on Skyrim LE,  unless someone converted it to SE, anyways i have many fond memories using submit back when the mod was first released, its a pity someone has not picked it up, and made it more usable.