Discuss an Idea (Blood on the Ice SPOILERS!!!) (EXTREME ADULT CONTENT!!!!)

VULCANIZER

Hi Everyone!

I had this idea regarding a quest mod, enhancing at least some current quests. You can think of this as a fan fiction!

PRE REQUISITE: Play as Female Character.

1) This Idea modifies the Blood on the Ice Quest.

2) Whilst investigating Calixto's shop and talking to him, he will compliment you on your unrivaled beauty and how he'd like to take a closer look at your body.

3) At this point since you are in a hurry to investigate the murders the only dialogue option you have is to thank him for the offer and to decline him.

4) Towards the end of the questline when you go to Hjerim to confront him, you find him waiting for you.

5) He makes an offer to you. If you willingly surrender to him he'll take all the body parts he needs from you and won't ever murder any girls again. You would be his final Victim.

6) Option

a) Willingly surrender----> i) If you choose to Surrender to him an animation will play. He'll walk behind you and hit you on the back of your head with a blunt weapon. 

ii) You Fall to the ground Unconscious. Screen fades to black. When You wake up you are tied naked to an X-cross in his hidden chamber. Player emotion is changed                                                       to   extremely afraid. 

iii) Once here he proceeds to milk (MME mod needed), beat, mock and humiliate the pc. all the health and stamina debuffs are applied.

iv)  After this he rapes the player. And then for the piece de resistance he starts cutting the player with a knife. Custom Pained Screams are used for the player , the                                                            blood flows and the health drops. As the health drops to 10% a message pops up (Your last thoughts are of the bloody mess around you , after your milking,                                                              humiliation, rape and torture, you ,the once great dragonborn shall lie here.... dead , brutalized ,naked with the rest of these poor girls. Your soul, his to                                                                        torture and abuse for all eternity (His Knife is enchanted with soul gem).).

b) Be Defiant---------------> i) You don't trust him, a murderer like him will never stop and you refuse to surrender.

ii) You fight him to the death. The fight is very hard. Use Disparity mod and legendary difficulty to fight him. He can also tackle you to the ground and strangle you,                                                             or belly punch you into submission(Many more such erotic animations can be conjured!!!), via another mod I've thought of where such actions can be performed ,                                                         only by males on females. The only way to avoid this is to dodge , Fus Ro Dah or otherwise stun him. After this you wind up naked and tied to the cross, Just Like                                                            Before, except due to your defiance the torture is much worse!!

7) If you win the engagement the ending of the Quest is the same as that of Vanilla.

8)IMPORTANT: If however you talked to the main guard responsible for the quest before entering Hjerim, He'll arrive at the last moment and kill Calixto, Rescuing you. 

9) He'll take you to the healing centre in Whiterun(Temple of Kynareth) He'll lift you(Custom or Exising Animation) and take you to the carriage nearby which will take you to whiterun.                         (Alternatively Double Horse Ride). Here you'll be healed and there would be a temporary major stat debuff(Near Fatal Injury and extreme Psychological trauma). No healing

and only 10% stamina for the next 3 in game days( and many others). 

10) 2 days after you've  healed a Courier Will invite you to Windhelm, Where you'll be made a Thane ,Granted 20,000 Gold and Hjerim will be yours. Every citizen will acknowledge it. You'll receive        many unique Sexy Body Jewelries with unique enchantments and blessings of Dibella. +60% persuasion against men and +20% against women.

What Do You Guys say??? I Would love to hear your Input and creative ideas on this !!!

Cheers!!

ENJOY!!

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2019 at 1:54 AM, SNova said:

i would like to see that in my game ;)

Sorry for the late reply, I would so love to see it in the game too! Please feel free to add your ideas to this, I want to see just what kinky horrors and degradation we can subject our dragonborn to...

Cheers!

On 4/10/2019 at 2:46 AM, Zagzaguel said:

Isnt the MME stuff kinda offplace?

"Oh Im going to torture you to death but before that Im going to milk you!"

I really dont mind anyones fetishes but the milking part feels really off to me - even for erotic content, which often lacks some logic to justify fetishes

Apart from that it looks decent 

Perhaps this is going to be another devious cidnah someday huh

You sure have a point there .....but I am very much into this stuff.... Who knows maybe her milk is an important ingredient for some necromantic potion? I'd love to hear more about your ideas as well..

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

I dont really have an idea. I could try to come up with something that involves forced MME content and I could think of some sort of bridge between Calixto and this quest but I just think that MME as a small sequel doesnt really fit into this .. "standalone" mod

Im not using MME so I might be mistaken. I tried it for about 2 hours and decided that I find it rather boring (tbh Im also too stupid to figure out how body morphing works so that might be a reason but thats another story). Thing is: This milking process takes time, aye? To make this work youd have to make sure your character is already a milk maid and it wouldnt exactly be immersive (YES THIS IS IMPORTANT) if youd suddenly get milked altough youre not "ready"

Another thing to remember: MME isnt a "core mod" like DD, adding DD as a requirement is something no one will ever bother about because half of the most popular mods require it anyway. If Im intrested in downloading this mod but I dont like the MME aspect but you - as someone who likes MME - made it a requirement Ill be instantly rather unintrested in this mod as I dont want to download a mod that adds a whole new game mechanic to my game only for 1 scene in a quest altering mod (so a scene that only happens ONCE every playthrough). Which is rather sad imo as this mod offers .. well.. more

You see, finding an explanation to why he does that isnt the only thing you have to take into account when thinking about something like that. Yes, you could argue that he needs this milk for some potion but that doesnt entirely solve the initial problem

I hear you.....you make valid points... guess MME can be an optional thing then....

Cheers!

On 4/17/2019 at 11:52 PM, Zagzaguel said:

This is exactly where I was going too (is that a sentence..? not sure.. dont think so.. w/e) 

What you could do is change/scrap the "dying" thing and add some sort of player enslavement. SD+ (or any other mod that "sells" the player) wouldnt fit tho as your character knows about the murder and experiments. Lacks logic to just sell him, its kill or keep in this situation (that has a nice sound.. somehow.. *shrug)

The slaver had to be Calixto and this is where I think the MME content could take you too far away from your original idea

Making it optional is definetly a right call!

Hmmm.... Enslavement is not an option..... He's a serial killer he must kill the player.... How about being enslaved for the rest of the game in Raped Souls' Cairn, a place where the raped and murdered souls are tortured..... Even nilsine and the bar wench would be found there... 

1 hour ago, Zagzaguel said:

Im a nice person and thought about your idea during my lol game. Yes. 

So earlier you said something like "He needs the MME stuff for some potion" and I went with that idea rather than the "Dragonborn dies" path which might be more "immersive" for this quest but would kind off kill logic for the rest of the game. .. ... yea. You could do a whole story arc of how the Dragonborn would escape this realm but if you want to do something like that you better make it a seperate mod. It would just be too much for a mod that focuses around a single "sidequest"

.. so.. where was I.. 

Im not too familiar with Calixtos backstory, so my pardon if there are any mistakes further on. I assume that the game never gave in depth information of why he kills women (and woman alone <- this is important). All we know is that he does the killing because of some necromantic ritual 

Going from there, why would he kill woman? Well, he needs them for some potion but he doesnt need just any woman, he needs special ones. The first victim wasnt special, but she knew about his identity, so he had to get rid of her. Unfortnuately it seems like another person (the 2nd victim) is doing investigations by themself, so Calixto has to get rid of them as well.

"What a shame" Calixto says, "It was a promising subject indeed but.. I have a feeling youre just as promising.."

^ This is where we go into your mod (Step 6). I didnt thought about what happens after youre knocked out, but thats not important rn

(Ofc you can get rid of Calixto before the 2nd victim dies. So you probably have to think about another trigger for your mod)

Youre knocked out and stuff happens. Calixto finds out that youre one of those "special women" and takes you with him. . . and now things are getting creepy. Key term: Livestock

Youll wake up in a dark place with a few other "special women" and.. youre not exactly a slave. From now on youre a ... "milking.. livestock" (Does this make sense? I dont know.. I hope its clear..)

and.. thats where I stopped thinking about your mod. I guess its clear where this would be going.. and as I said, its taking you pretty far. Altough your afterlife idea would do the same thing

I kept in mind your intrest in MME, my pardon if you didnt want that 

Thanks for your thoughts... Incidentally Callixto must kill all these women... He has no choice... He literally needs their parts for I think creating a body for his own dead sister.... So the idea of the mod was that Callixto is proceeding with his plan as usual but has decided to have fun butchering our poor heroine... Of course let's drop the MME stuff...

Cheers!

Archived