avenger54 Posted January 9, 2020 Author Posted January 9, 2020 5 hours ago, qfung said: i have already put _id folder into Mod folder and pressed F10, but seems nothing happened once i hit the asdfqti keys Double check everything. I just tested and everything works so updates definitely didn't break anything. _id should be inside [your_venus_vacation_folder]\Mods\
avenger54 Posted January 28, 2020 Author Posted January 28, 2020 Mods updated! Thanks to Ghost-writer for creating Monica mod! 7
Blarraven Posted January 31, 2020 Posted January 31, 2020 On 1/27/2019 at 1:29 AM, avenger54 said: I also made a special version of Facial Expressions mod which will make girl change expressions in real time when vibrator is active. Activate vibration with Shift + 9. Expressions will gradually change as girl gets more excited. Once you turn the vibration is off, emotions will change in reverse order until girl will calm down again. To install it, simply replace the files in base Facial Expressions Mod. Updated version: https://mega.nz/#!1B0nmaJQ!gv-XMnH1-VZJrcwZuoRNwClBzy6rqOLlmm8he0PvS88 - fixed general expressions controls - tweaked the code a bit for better optimization - added Nagisa, she has a special switch for ahegao animation, there's two types, switches by ALT + I - Monica is now included as well There's no Monica
bittercarnival Posted January 31, 2020 Posted January 31, 2020 10 hours ago, Blarraven said: There's no Monica monica works, you just need to use the very first download link on the page.
avenger54 Posted January 31, 2020 Author Posted January 31, 2020 15 hours ago, Blarraven said: There's no Monica For whatever reason edit didn't change the actual link. Fixed now, thanks for noticing!
shaker0519 Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 What is called white lace in japan? I am Japanese so I can't find White Lace in my costume...
avenger54 Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 3 hours ago, shaker1919810 said: What is called white lace in japan? I am Japanese so I can't find White Lace in my costume... It's this one
shaker0519 Posted February 3, 2020 Posted February 3, 2020 6 hours ago, avenger54 said: It's this one ohhhhhh!!!!thanks!
iceBule Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 Please tell me how to download this facial expression special edition. The link is not correct
Reibubu Posted March 1, 2020 Posted March 1, 2020 Can i have some help pls? Why my eyelids stay stuck and doesnt move?
avenger54 Posted March 28, 2020 Author Posted March 28, 2020 On 2/19/2020 at 6:01 AM, 3negi4w said: please tell meHow does this disappear? Seems weird, I'll check if there's something wrong. On 2/28/2020 at 12:07 AM, iceBule said: Please tell me how to download this facial expression special edition. The link is not correct Links in the OP should work. On 3/1/2020 at 7:04 AM, Reibubu said: Can i have some help pls? Why my eyelids stay stuck and doesnt move? You need to add [ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge] hash = 08178552fffb5040 run = CommandListSkin into your d3dx.ini file
avenger54 Posted April 1, 2020 Author Posted April 1, 2020 Updated the mod, Fiona partially supported now. Has new expression but retains the old glitch with "wet" face under certain angles. Added blush option for Monica and fixed her neck seam issue. Big thanks to tyaonyann for the help! 12
ryuken3 Posted April 3, 2020 Posted April 3, 2020 Love the expressions mod. Wish that whoever made it made it possible to make Helena's eyes roll back more though.
avenger54 Posted April 3, 2020 Author Posted April 3, 2020 5 hours ago, ryuken3 said: Love the expressions mod. Wish that whoever made it made it possible to make Helena's eyes roll back more though. The original mod has it actually but it didn't look very good imo, so I intentionally limited it. Here's the original version, just replace the .ini file. _Helena_v3.ini 1
ryuken3 Posted April 3, 2020 Posted April 3, 2020 12 hours ago, avenger54 said: The original mod has it actually but it didn't look very good imo, so I intentionally limited it. Here's the original version, just replace the .ini file. _Helena_v3.ini 18.24 kB · 11 downloads It does have some problems, but I still love it. Thanks!
Mrakobez Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 @avenger54 You are probably aware of this but still. Noticed a problem with Tamaki. Some facial expressions make the mole under her eye disappear. Or make it look significantly smaller, bugged. Doesn't happen with my Nyotengu and her mole. She has only one expression where the mole looks a bit bugged. Other than that amazing mod. 1
avenger54 Posted April 4, 2020 Author Posted April 4, 2020 @Mrakobez Yeah, it's probably a texture problem. I don't really work with textures or models but this might be easy to fix, I'll look into it at some point. 1
rrr16s Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 On 2019/1/27 at AM12点29分, avenger54 said: 振捣器+实时面部表情 I'm sorry, maybe this question is stupid:Where should I put the download files,I mean the Vibrator mod in Mods\Costumes?
avenger54 Posted April 4, 2020 Author Posted April 4, 2020 @rrr16s The mod itself can be placed anywhere in the /Mods folder.
rrr16s Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 Okay,thanks,So I just need to put the folder named'Pink rotor_Puffy Nlpple type v1.0.1' in the /mods ? which suit should I choose?this one? https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2018_11/WhiteLaceBikini.jpg.2fbc09edf96367b7fee9e1fcc54c0de0.jpg 2 minutes ago, avenger54 said: The mod itself can be placed anywhere in the /Mods folder.
rrr16s Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 I‘m sorry I found it,in Chinese its called 兰花 but the MOD is not work…… Can this mod be used for steam DOAXVV?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now