Any good non-anime way to fuck/rape in VR?

urtzul

While you've likely heard of VorpX, it's easy enough to see if it supports any games you may be interested in. I desperately want it to work with the Sims3, but alas, it won't.

I do get good use from it with Skyrim and FO4 though.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, landess said:

While you've likely heard of VorpX, it's easy enough to see if it supports any games you may be interested in. I desperately want it to work with the Sims3, but alas, it won't.

I do get good use from it with Skyrim and FO4 though.

VorpX, Is the visual effect good ?

On 1/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, xiaogelo said:

VorpX, Is the visual effect good ?

I've been reading on how to get it to run resolutions higher than my native desktop (1080p), But to be honest, I haven't spent much time with it (oculus).

Main reason is wearing hats bothers me, so the weight of the headset causes me to want to stop sooner than I'd like, but yes, the options for using it is quite relevant if you own a VR headset VorpX supports, and have games which take advantage of it. Plus the cost is minimal for it's ability to use VR in many applications. Requires some tweaking though.

Archived