Leonie - Story Driven Quest Mod

Azurefrost

This is a continuation of a thread I made earlier discussing how I was considering developing a skyrim mod/quest chain. I decided that I will develop it over the course of the holidays after experimenting with the creation kit and feeling a desire to tell a story.

Without further ado, let me announce Leonie, a relatively lore themed adult quest/story driven mod.

Announcements

-Was a bit busy this weekend studying for finals. Like I said, won't really have time to work till two weeks from now.

What is Leonie?

Leonie is going to be a long quest chain detailing the adventures of the Dragonborn and the girl she encounters. It will be a branching plot, with many dialog options, and 3 planned romance options (though the other romances will be less fleshed out than the primary one). In addition, there will be a bit of a karma system in place that changes how some of the characters will feel about you.

What content does it contain?

Leonie will be a primarily lesbian love story. There will be a heterosexual romance option, but overall, attention will mostly center around the female Dragonborn and the female lead. I don't particularly plan to wow anyone with A+ animations or sex frameworks. I plan to use the animations that are available in other mods as well as detailed narrative. Maybe as the quest progresses I will expand if there is enough interest and volunteer help. I will say that I prefer more softcore content with plot than direct upfront sex.

What if I prefer a male Dragonborn?

If Leonie is a success, I plan to follow up the series with her older sister, Marcella, and the events that occurred with her while the female Dragonborn was with Loenie. Both plots would be slightly different but would tell the same story from different perspectives. Just like the female version, I would plan for three love interests, two heterosexual and one homosexual (sorry, only doing one, I am a straight male).

Time frame?

I don't really know. I have finals two weeks from tomorrow, but after that I should have time to work on it. I am splitting my spare time between this, an indie game my team is developing, and a web project I would like to work on, so I will do my best. I will be posting bits and pieces of things as I go to give you something while you wait.

Progress

Script - 5% (This is the overall script. I want this to be a long story).

Requests - Things I would like to eventually have. Contact for specifics.

---Tweak to one of the body mods to change proportions slightly.

---Fireman's carry animation.

Lastly:

Just a small teaser of the beginning of the script now that I have fleshed out the story a bit more. Some minor spoilers since these will probably be the initial dialog choices and what happens with them.

*Queue Dragonborn walking along the road at night.*

Out from the brush bursts a terrified, panting girl. She glances up toward the dragonborn and barely manages to mumble in her exhausted state...

Girl: "*pant* Help. *pant* Please! *pant* He is af *pant* after me. *pant* *pant*"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dragonborn:

"Who is after you?" (1)

"Are you alright?" (2)

"What are you running from?" (1)

(2)

Girl: "I'm, fine. *pant* But please, you gotta help me. They are *pant* after me."

(1)

Girl: "A slaver, *pant* I think heard them say his name *pant* was Blackheart Axel."

Girl: "He kidnapped me a couple days *pant* ago, and I have been trying to get free since *pant* then."

Girl: "Finally got away from that ugly bastard when he was to busy *pant* drinking on the other side of the camp with his thugs."

Girl: "Heh, the moron left the key sitting to close to where he tied me up. Knocked it off the table with my feet."

Girl: "So, will you please hel..."

*Slaver emerges from the bushes, also out of breath.*

Girl: "Shit."

*Girl runs behind dragonborn*

Slaver: "Well, well, *pant* well, you gave me quite the *pant* scare little lass. Was 'fraid I may have *pant* lost my profit I was."

Slaver: "Ah, you have a friend. Allow *pant* me to introduce myself. My name *pant* is ole Blackheart Axel and that girl there is my property."

Girl: "You lying pig-faced scum."

Slaver: "Now, now, that ain't no way to talk to people girl. Especially not in front of this here kind lady. So, whadaya say you just give me the girl and we can avoid all this here trouble?"

Dragonborn:

"Sure, take her. I don't want any part in this." (1)

"A pretty girl like this, how much would she fetch?" (2)

"Hmm, how about you turn around and walk the way you came before I embed my blade in your skull. (intimidate)" (3)

"Like hell I would let you have her!" (4)

"You will take her from my cold dead corpse. (fight)"

(1) Girl: "What? No! Please. I am begging you! How could you do this?! You bitch! You heartless bitch! May Arkay curse you to hell!"

(2) Slaver: "Well, you have perked my interest. For you lady, I reckon I could sell her for a measly 1500 gold coins. How does that sound now?"

Dragonborn:

"-Give him 1500|800 coins.-" (a)

"You think I'm an idiot?. (barter)" (B)

"We both know you could do better than that. (barter)" (B)

"-Refuse-" ©

(a) Slaver: "Thank ya kindly lady. I hope you enjoy your purchase. O, watch out, she bites. Learned that one the hard way."

*Slaver walks off*

(B) Slaver: "Damn...guess you ain’t such a fool after all. Alright, we both know 800 is the best I could get at the market. I won't sell for a shilling less. What's it gonna be?" [Loop]

© Slaver: "I see...guess I shoulda expected you ain’t got the money or ain’t willing to part with it. So now what lady?"

(3) Alright, alright, don't be hasty. I'm not stupid. I ain't gonna risk my neck for trash like that.

*Slaver walks off*

(4) (fail 3)

Slaver: "Them's fightin words. Unfortunately for you, I ain't alone. *yell* Alright boys, she is over here!"

*Two thugs emerge from the bushes*

Thug 1: "There you are boss, we were looking all over for ya."

Slaver: "This here is Craighack and Scareface. They don't like it when people start messing with our livelihood, ya get it? So, I will ask you once more, are ya gonna give the girl back, or do we have to make you a bloody mess?"

Dragonborn:

"-Try something else-" Loop

"O, good. You brought friends. Was worried this was going to be to easy. *grin*" (a)

"I guess it can't be helped."

(a) Slaver: Bite your tongue wench...or better yet, I'll cut it off.

Slaver: Get her boys.

*Kill all 3 slavers.*

Looks like she passed out from all the exhaustion. I better take her with me to the inn.

Are you going to have voice acting in this mod?

I really don't know. Voice acting with these kinds of mods, from what I have seen anyway, tends to be very sub par compared with a lot of things. I would rather have no voices than one annoying voice that ruins the experience. Still, that won't be a concern of mine until much later on.

Looks good. :)

With there be room for less... dominant dragonborns? I'm not saying pushovers, I don't mind having to be forceful with the slavers, but I often a play a young and naive/quiet/mousy dragonborn. It would likely have to be the partner that took the 'bold' steps in a relationship, and wears the 'pants'.

Either way, looks fun.

Looks good. :)

With there be room for less... dominant dragonborns? I'm not saying pushovers' date=' I don't mind having to be forceful with the slavers, but I often a play a young and naive/quiet/mousy dragonborn. It would likely have to be the partner that took the 'bold' steps in a relationship, and wears the 'pants'.

Either way, looks fun.

[/quote']

I was planning to include a variety of options for the cocky/sarcastic/smooth character, the aggressive/scary/hardened character, and the more soft/righteous/noble character. Though I suppose there will need to be some more quiet options that will result in you having less influence on the situation. Hmm, that could be interesting too if I let that change the relationship of the dragonborn and the female lead.

I have always liked the idea of a dominant NPC and a more submissive dragonborn. But I honestly have no really useful ideas to make it work.

Well, in the case of a story mod, it isn't so difficult since all of the scenes are pre-planned. You know when an NPC would engage the dragonborn in sexy time or approach them demanding it. But to be perfectly honest, I think I will save the dominant npc for one of the side love interests. It doesn't really fit with the main character. Drag for you guys is you will have to wait a while since I am focusing on the main story part first.

Anywho, will try to get a good ways into the script over the weekend.

Archived