Sims Nipples Problem

3 minutes ago, artificiallvr said:

Yup, I updated pretty much everything yesterday. (As mentioned earlier, the new WW fucked everything up, so i removed everything from Mods folder, update the animations, and try to move them back one by one).

I'll see what I can do with this one, thanks for the help!

Could be the nude top is broken.....that's all I can think of...a bit like the broken penis (grey) mods when get famous was released.

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 4:47 AM, artificiallvr said:

Yup, I updated pretty much everything yesterday. (As mentioned earlier, the new WW fucked everything up, so i removed everything from Mods folder, update the animations, and try to move them back one by one).

I'll see what I can do with this one, thanks for the help!

Could be the top is not compatible with WW body selector....try changing it to the ww one via body selector.

• 11 months later...

When  i installed default version of "N&D milky breasts" i noticed the grey nipples on native breasts when using WW body selector.

So, i removed nipples textures added by default in N&B milky breasts packages.

Now you can have REGULAR N&B milky breasts as default and still use native breasts via WW body selector (and all current sims forced with native breasts via WW will keep their current nipples color).

I like to use regular N&B breasts as DEFAULT because there is only a little difference of volume between native breasts and N&B ones.

So, all native clothes look a bit less volumic for breasts because they naturally compress a bit the chest. (at least that my point of view ?)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default Regular Milky Breast for AF.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] CAS Default Regular Milky Breast for AF.package

Archived