Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

@DrSlumpX

This mod should be a masterpiece without collar and gag-ball but most important, barefoot and maybe for classic Jacket instead of Elza as usual.

I hope you will think about my request. And I'm sure that other people thinking in the same way. I mean just a shibari version.

( I hope some thumbs up to my comment if my idea is agreed by someone, otherwise no problem dudes )  

Anyone experienced spastic jiggle animations with claire nude mods? Every claire nude mods (except for the original one) that I installed always have this issue where the breast appears to have some kind of seizure everytime I move claire. I've already tried uninstalling other mods and reinstalled claire nude mod, replaced the native folder with the original one but it still doesn't fix this issue. Other mods such as ada nude mod, naughty noir, sexy sheriff, and red vixen doesn't have this issue

8 minutes ago, Okj555 said:

Anyone experienced spastic jiggle animations with claire nude mods? Every claire nude mods (except for the original one) that I installed always have this issue where the breast appears to have some kind of seizure everytime I move claire. I've already tried uninstalling other mods and reinstalled claire nude mod, replaced the native folder with the original one but it still doesn't fix this issue. Other mods such as ada nude mod, naughty noir, sexy sheriff, and red vixen doesn't have this issue

My original game doesn't even have a "natives" folder... ?

However I did notice this too - I could swear DrSlump's boobs™ used to work absolutely flawless at 60fps, but since some time  (game update .2 or.3) they don't work correctly anymore.

It's not the .4 update (probably) cause I don't have that installed. 

6 minutes ago, Okj555 said:

That's an issue in general, not just yours. Its related to how the breast collision or animation is tied to the collarbone/shoulder collision or animation. Giving that breast seizure look at times. 

I have tried several mods, they are all fines. The DxD one from nexus is almost perfect but I looking for a better booty Claire mod.

So you guys, do u know if there are any "Booty Claire mods" around here by any chance ?

On 5/7/2019 at 11:18 AM, MrEsturk said:

So I've enjoyed the gimmick of him thus far, dealing with the lickers has been far more annoying.

Off-topic difficulty spoiling spoiler:

Spoiler

Lickers are easiest to kill with a knife. They get stunlocked by it (usually) and die in only 8 or so slices. Also it's quiet so other Lickers and Mr. Neckbeard won't get alerted.

Uh, huh.  Interesting - I mean even if this is totally unconfirmed it's definitely a possibility  and very strange they wouldn't announce anything beforehand -but definitely possible! 

As for the modding, yeap, I know,  which is why I said it "feels" like it. I don't know much about this stuff,  I just know I'm kinda sick of copying 24GB back and forth because Capcom decided to do yet another update without any notice what said update does lol. 

That said you're right it almost sounds like an online thing - if there is something - because otherwise a cloud server wouldn't make much sense I guess. ?

4 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

So what did the update today do -- I mean break? 

Currently restoring my backup (1.02) but this sure gets annoying, feels like the only reason they update is to break mods,  the game didn't need any "bug fixes" whatsoever after 1.03

Don't know what the update changed but I can report it didn't break any of the mods I use. I uninstalled my mods, "re-read the archives" in fluffy, then reinstalled my mods, but that is something you are supposed to do with every update.

The update didn't cause the animation mods broken in the April 24 update to start working, but that was to be expected. And just because today's update didn't mess up the game on PC doesn't mean it didn't break anything (for example the April 24 0% loading animation bug only occurs on some people's PCs).

Good news is it really doesn't look like the updates are meant disrupt modding. Its not direct enough. The April 24th update only broke animation replacers and only for certain PCs which sounds like they altered the animation system for some other reason. You'd expect them to go after costume mods or add some kind of checksum to make it more of a headache like the pricks in charge of Mortal Kombat X did.

3 hours ago, isrichard said:

I*Snipped for length*

Careful with info like that. This might be an X rated forum, but that doesn't mean trolls who are here won't report to the company like they did for DOA6 and it's DLC unlocker. While you mentioned no names, unless Capcom was dealing with multiple techs, it's very easy for someone to say "hmm, that sounds like a conversation I had on this day" and get your friend sacked.  As I'm sure he's under NDA so the only correct response is "No comment." Nothing that can in anyway fuel the rumor mill.

Just saying, any new information you get, unless it's EXTREMELY vague, keep it yourself. Don't need your friend losing his/her job and getting pissed at you. Thanks for the info though.

21 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

DrSlumpX the question would be when you would launch this mod

Actually is not for public release, this is for my current game version (I dont make updates anymore).

Archived