Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

2 minutes ago, Unnak said:

Can anyone explain why the mod uses three character slots?

Is it possible to use only one? Thank you :)

Because of those huge boobs. LOL

Of course we see more paid mods since modders realized the popularity of this game and want to profit on it. Simple as that. You only need 100 people to buy your mod at 5$ and you're already 500 bucks in for just doing some simple work if you know the stuff.

I don't really care much since we already have a shit ton of sexy free mods plus i don't even play the game anymore. Like i did all story arcs so many times that now i see myself just checking this thread for some new hot mods and starting the game to see how it looks xD

If we had some chapter select menu that would be cool since we could see the costume in different cutscenes without replaying some parts.

Damnit, this is so close to what I originally wanted:

I know its a bit G rated for this site, but thought I promote it anyways for anyone that wanted a RE3 Jill mod. Its free and can be downloaded here.

Sadly she has no facial animations and her model is obviously lower detail than the rest of the game. So looks like I'll be still to my Sweet Dreams edit costume for my playthrough.

The quality seems to be really good, to do something like this it takes at least 1 month or more I guess

and before the update 1.04 of the game, most probably the facial animation wasn't possible (my opinion, not sure obviously)

Anyways thanks for the link.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:42 AM, isrichard said:

Oh yeah, it appears those drive links died. I thought you meant mediafire.

Well, the good news is; I actually have every single mod ever released, on online drive. Because I downloaded them as they were put out -- so I know I have those particular mods because I remember downloading them....The bad news is, I didn't have a chance to attach screenshots to each one, so all I have are the names of the zips.....

So I'd have to manually install them, or extract and open them in a 3d program in order to match up what they go to. Or I think there's a model viewer I can download and use.

chrome_U5V10eOoUF.png

Sorry for the late reply, the 2 Ada for Claire 18+ is what we're looking for I think. :)

6 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

The quality seems to be really good, to do something like this it takes at least 1 month or more I guess

From what I've gathered its a model port from Operation Raccoon City. The mod author still put in a lot of work, such as adapting her to Claire's 3d skeleton, getting the skirt to move proper, all the model/texture changing effects in game, and adding advanced hair physics to the Patreon sponsor version. That's also the reason why the detail level looks lower, being a model ported from an older game.

5 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

From what I've gathered its a model port from Operation Raccoon City. The mod author still put in a lot of work, such as adapting her to Claire's 3d skeleton, getting the skirt to move proper, all the model/texture changing effects in game, and adding advanced hair physics to the Patreon sponsor version. That's also the reason why the detail level looks lower, being a model ported from an older game.

I agree that mod looks really well made even though the model itself appears to be lower quality / resolution,  it probably could get "upscaled" more somehow,  but honestly that's all a bit too complex probably - I mean almost none of the mods is functioning correctly in regards of dirt and blood textures either for example - that's not because it's impossible,  more like no one figured it really out yet or it's maybe too much work. 

Could also be they changed something (from game version 1.02 onwards) because as I recall the first mods worked better,  almost flawless in that regard. 

Uh, idk what's my point lol, I guess just that this sort of thing (model swapping,  reskinning) IS complicated and that Jill mod looks good for what it is (would need to see more ingame footage though obviously to judge it better) 

14 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

I agree that mod looks really well made even though the model itself appears to be lower quality / resolution,  it probably could get "upscaled" more somehow,  but honestly that's all a bit too complex probably - I mean almost none of the mods is functioning correctly in regards of dirt and blood textures either for example - that's not because it's impossible,  more like no one figured it really out yet or it's maybe too much work. 

Could also be they changed something (from game version 1.02 onwards) because as I recall the first mods worked better,  almost flawless in that regard. 

Uh, idk what's my point lol, I guess just that this sort of thing (model swapping,  reskinning) IS complicated and that Jill mod looks good for what it is (would need to see more ingame footage though obviously to judge it better) 

You're right, it's possible. For example just take a look at the latest Excella Gionne mod, that mod is really well made that it's almost perfect. During certain lightings the polygon on her body will be visible and certain cutscenes you can see her mouth gum glitching through her facial animation, but other than those it's amazing. I'm playing through the game again just because of that mod, especially with her big ass in that tight golden dress is right in my face. So yeah, the mod author that made the Jill Valentine mod could learn a thing or two from the mod author that made the Excella Gionne mod or we could just wait for "Resident Evil 3 Remake". "Resident Evil 3 Remake" bound to happen sooner or later, when Resident Evil 2 Remake is already such a success.

4 hours ago, Skyrim Superior said:

or we could just wait for "Resident Evil 3 Remake". "Resident Evil 3 Remake" bound to happen sooner or later, when Resident Evil 2 Remake is already such a success.

Funny you should mention that, someone on the Steam forums for RE:2 started a petition demanding if a remake RE:3 is made it should have an off toggle for Nemesis. As you might have guessed it was met with a resounding: "So you want to player Resident Evil: Nemesis without Nemesis? DAFUQ?"?

But anyways hopefully Capcom knows easy money when they see it and do such a remake. With Nemesis completely intact of course, lol.

1 minute ago, isrichard said:

Had Mr. X not been in the game, I don't think it would have been as good. Part of the fun was avoiding him, and the fact that he made the game challenging to a certain degree, and he was something you couldn't fight and just remove from the equation when you killed him. 

Yeah, thus far I haven't had too much trouble with Mr X. Just got to remember not to panic when around him, take advantage of the safe rooms... and remember which rooms still have lickers in them (only time I really got myself into trouble trying to escape him, lol). So I've enjoyed the gimmick of him thus far, dealing with the lickers has been far more annoying.

5 hours ago, isrichard said:

Capcom may not do it; but I'd love Resident Evil 1, remade again, but how they did RE:2.

I hope too, because RE0  and RE1 HD were mere portings from GameCube console. Nothing new, nothing HD, no redubbing ( steam simply fixed 16:9 )

What a shame. Good games but ALL the "remaking" all the dubbing and all the effort was from Nintendo GC versions of 2003.

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

I hope too, because RE0  and RE1 HD were mere portings from GameCube console. Nothing new, nothing HD, no redubbing ( steam simply fixed 16:9 )

What a shame. Good games but ALL the "remaking" all the dubbing and all the effort was from Nintendo GC versions of 2003.

Well you can kinda "HD it up" now. Try REupscale project. They upgraded textures for RE1 Remake using machine learning stuff and it looks amazing.

Archived