Change body texture

Hello, first sorry for my english

I have download UNP, with special etc 

and i don't find a way to change skin texture i want something smooth, like this   

(the first image is a example of what i want, and the second is what i have)

Thanks for any reply 

68000-1543828592-579175980.png

image.png

You are looking at it while it's in outfit studios of course it's not going to look like the screenshot above that was taken in game as well as they are using an ENB to make the character and surroundings look better.

In outfit studios nothing from in game gets applied except for body textures. You need to look at the body while in game and while using whatever ENB they are using to get a similar look.

8 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

You are looking at it while it's in outfit studios of course it's not going to look like the screenshot above that was taken in game as well as they are using an ENB to make the character and surroundings look better.

In outfit studios nothing from in game gets applied except for body textures. You need to look at the body while in game and while using whatever ENB they are using to get a similar look.

oh ok thanks, for ENB i just need that http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html and follow dowload guide or it's another file ? 

Thanks for any reply

Archived