Moving Characters - solved

First you have to try to be close to wall before you start the animation then use the spell or whatever you are using to trigger the animations and then from there use the sexlab adjustment keys to move them to the wall. I think this is the only way to do it other then someone adding a object to the  animations.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

First you have to try to be close to wall before you start the animation then use the spell or whatever you are using to trigger the animations and then from there use the sexlab adjustment keys to move them to the wall. I think this is the only way to do it other then someone adding a object to the  animations.

That sucks.  Because, even if you are close to the wall, there is no guarantee you will be facing the proper direction, and to the best of my knowledge there is no key to rotate characters once an animation starts.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 8:49 AM, erc1971 said:

That sucks.  Because, even if you are close to the wall, there is no guarantee you will be facing the proper direction, and to the best of my knowledge there is no key to rotate characters once an animation starts.

?‍♂️

U and/or shift+U

Archived