With interested in raping Setting per NPC you can select which gender an NPC rapes during a fight.

The only "no fight" rapes are in Joburg or StalkerM ( or crowning isle Mod, there you have some "salves" so all crowning animals or Goblins rape you, and the No9 armor)

All dialogs are for female Players, and all dialogs afe conditions "GetPCIsSex" "female"

That's way no NPC talks to a male Player.

You can delete all PC gender conditions.

Edit: And only male NPC will pay. A male dancer has no Groupies !

LoversStripper.esp Version without Player gender check ( but dialogs are for females, and a male dancer has only male spectators)

Edit2: It would be better to create new  male dialogues.

I still use Stripper Mod not LoversStripper. Stripper unequip Hand and foot Slot during the first Dance stage, in LoversStripper the Player does not unequip Hand and foot items.

I have looked in the LoversStripper esp there is no gender check in the scripts (aaaStripperSpectateScript). Are male and female watching the Dance ? But you can only get Money from male NPCs? If this is true the Mod only needs some new Dialog lines; male NPC talks to male dancer, female NPC - male dancer, female NPC - female dancer .

Or two esp Versions, a hetero version; male NPCs pay female dancers and  female NPCs pay male dancers. And a homo Version; NPCs pay for same gender.

Send me some dialogs, I add these dialogs into the ESP.

Edit: My "german" english is shit.

The spectate script does have a gender check, when I try to add the female version of it the script won't save gives some bs errors but when I just change the word male to Female it will save and then female npcs gather round:-) Went to the futa priory with this edit to see what would happened and was not happy that no raping took place lol. I could see in the dialogues there was a script call in the angry 25 dialogues to initiate rapes but they just don't happen? I got an npc down to zero disposition and still didn't happen even though the OP says it should but like you said earlier other mods are needed for rape at that stage in this mod.

It should work, needs only Lovers ( no special rape mod) Have you also delete the gender checks in the dialogs ?

NPCs does not rape you during the Dance, they rape when you ask for payment.

Some Dialog script results

Paying and fucking:

--------------------------

moddisposition player 5
removeitem aaadancertoken 100
removescriptpackage
evp
if aaaumpa1 == 0
player.additem gold001 5
elseif aaaumpa1 == 1
player.additem gold001 11
elseif aaaumpa1 == 2
player.additem gold001 15
elseif aaaumpa1 == 3
player.additem gold001 17
elseif aaaumpa1 ==4
player.additem gold001 20
endif

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 1024+2048
set xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player
Call aaDRscript

---------------------------------------

Only fucking

----------------------

moddisposition player -10
removeitem aaadancertoken 100
removescriptpackage
evp

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 1024+2048
set xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player
Call aaDRscript

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dialog conditions

post-3205-0-33043200-1417841920_thumb.jpg

Oh, I found the gender check in the aaaStripperSpectateScript

if ape.getissex male == 1

You can change it to

if ape.getissex female == 1

ro if you want male and female NPC disable the check with a ;

;if ape.getissex male == 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

the mod is awesome.

but i do not understand why ALL payers have high disposition. never drop.

I tried LoversStripper.esp (instead of strippers.esp from striper v1.4 after a clean save): the disposition often drop but never rape scene.

Edited by SquallLion1

Rape?

I think rape is disabled during dancing, that will mess up the animation.

EDIT: yes sex is diabled during dance, it would break the script.

When you ask for payment after the dance there is a random chance to get fucked/raped. Without disposition check ! But only male NPCs fuck female player. Only with 4 out of 40 possible answers.

-------------------------------------

With LoversHookers there can be rape if the customer is not satisfied with your asking price.

A mod that reacts to naked players is Joburg. You can set the disposition is the LoversJoburg.ini

set xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition to XX

Only NPCs whose disposition towards the player is below this value will stalk/rape the player.

LoversRapers: NPCs does not rape player if naked, only during a fight

yes, rape while asking money so after dance of course.

i do use loversrapers indeed

but why the disposition is growing, (even maxed for all payer)? never drop ? it has to drop to 5 or 10 according to the original thread of this mod

EDIT :

hookers is good mod (prostitution) but no clients are angry because stripper 1.4 give 100 disposition XD

joburg affect everone and i as raped during the dance (lewdness high). not work then.

the issue is the 1.4 version : disposition is maxed after dance.

May you edit the esp miss fejeena ?

Edited by SquallLion1

You have the wrong version.

I just downloaded the 1.4 version mediafire version

No sex in the Mod. All payment asking does not trigger sex or rape. And only 15 dialogs

No disposition check in the dialogs ( why if there is no sex )

And in a script I found

---------------------------------------

if ape.getiscreature == 0 && ape.GetDetectionLevel player >= 2 && ape.getdead == 0 && ape.getitemcount aaaDancerToken == 0 && ape.getunconscious == 0 && aaastrip == 1
ape.moddisposition player 500
ape.stopcombat
ape.stopcombatalarmonactor
ape.addscriptpackage aaaaCheerPlayer
ape.additem aaaDancerToken 1
endif

-------------------------------------------

the disposition will be never reset, so all NPCs watching the player will have 100 disposition.

And the esp is dirty. 10 vanilla greetings can be deleted

And no Lovers version ! No Lovers with PK.esm masterfile. Sex not possible!

That is not the version I use. 

Post 1 scroll down and download  Original Non-BBB version:  

That is the Lovers version. Animations without BBB

But right below you have BBB animation replacer

In the Lovers version:

No set disposition in the scripts, 

More dialoges with 4 rape dialogs. One more script (the sex start) ,

And the esp name is LoversStripper  not Stripper

And in the dialogs is a Responsibility check, must be blow 75 to rape the player.  ( All guards have 100  Responsibility and will never rape )

But still the dirty vanilla greetings

Here a clean esp ( original from post 1, cleaned and strip foot fix and some dialog condition fixes )  ! EDIT !

LoversStripper clean.esp

Edited by fejeena

The script 2d071344  is not LoversStripper
Can you check your load order,  the Mod 2d  ( that is position 45 after Oblivion.esm   . Oblivion esm is 00, second esm is 01 .... 2d (2d hexazecimal = 45 decimal ) you can check it in OBMM ( or other Modmanager)

EDIT: have you changed your load order for testing my version? That can break scripts.  And tests always with a new game, or you "test" old bugs that are in your save.

Sex start scripts are 100% identical ( original and my ) same in the dialog result scripts.  ? So  sex/rape with LoversStripper dialogs should work with both versions.

And I saw that in the dialog result scripts are ModDisposition Player. In the Original + 15 ; + 10 or -10, 

in my version from -10 ; -9; -7 . . .  to +1 ; +4 ; +6 ; +10 (More variety, not so high values)

my version with female-female dialogs. All scripts and dialog scripts compiled again in CS. No error.

-esp deleted-  see nex post

And Original version with strip foot fix in post above: LoversStripper fix.esp

and with and some dialog condition fixes

Edited by fejeena

no. I just replaced (always clean save) loverstripper with yours one). loverstripper no issue (except shoes).

So, i tried the new one: it works. no bug.

BUT i believe there are female dialogue, however, the script only attract male npc lol

Edited by SquallLion1

Oh   it was late (or early, 5am) , didn't test it.

Now all scripts tested for "male"  and also the quests ( quest can have conditions and dialogs are bount to quests. e.g. Guard dialogs in Shivering isle, quest condition : GetPlayerInSEWorld  and Seducer, Saint faction .

Only the select NPC scrit had "male"

Here a fixed version  DELETED   See next page , my post with   "  LoversStripper fejeena6.esp "

Edited by fejeena