Strap on's missing

I have everything updated (to my knowledge but when the girl get it on there's no strap ons showing up. Animations work perfectly but no gear. Also, is there an easier way to keep up to date with the animations you have installed without having to come here and download them all individually? Thanks. 

52 minutes ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

I have everything updated (to my knowledge but when the girl get it on there's no strap ons showing up. Animations work perfectly but no gear. Also, is there an easier way to keep up to date with the animations you have installed without having to come here and download them all individually? Thanks. 

Assuming you have the strap on mods installed... as they're not included with WW or Animations.

Animations that use strapons have links on their main page for the mods needed/used in game.

You have to go into CAS to select which one to use first, (I was using MCCC FullCASedit cheat to do it.

But if I'm not mistaken, you can click on your female sim, before sex, and use 'select strapon'.

At least it worked for me that way, (using WW v137k). 

Might have make some changes to FF gender settings in WW too.

Not sure if you need to change EA game settings to 'this sim has a penis', for the female in question. 

Archived