Solve this puzzle CBP and HDT ain't working together

Was playing the game with HDT-SMP and CBPC together. HDT-SMP tweaked to not touching the body and cbp.dll forced to load after hdtsseframework.dll as xcbp.dll

Something came into my devious mind and reinstalled Sex Slaves a.k.a Mia's Lair v6.3a

Did all the requisites, installed New Miller piercings + bodyslides, ran FNIS and batch build all the outfits.

Fired up the game, instant CTD.

Examined skse64.log found xcbp.dll was saying fatal error

Renamed xcbp.dll to cbp.dll, game loaded but hdtsseframework.dll disabled.

Uninstalled Mia's Lair, New Miller piercings, reran FNIS and rebuilt outfits, renamed cbp.dll to xcbp.dll

Fired up the game, instant CTD

Now CBPC refuses to work with HDT.

Check your nif files having "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" nodes pointing to specific xml files. If these xml files apply to body shapes then this might cause a problem with cbpc.

I don't do cbpc but I'd imagine running it alongside hdt smp is likely to be a pain since a lot of smp outfit xml files affect body shapes in their respective nif along with the cloth shapes.

Archived