[SOLVED] Update combat arousal mod

Hello, i've been using the mod combat arousal;

For quite some time, and after i updated (a few months back) sexlab and almost all of the mods i use, this mod just stop working for followers, it works on my character, but i want it to work with my follower.
Basically i play as an archer using a follower as a tank, and this mod was, i think the only one that gave me a motive and sense to reward for his efforts to keep me alive and use sexlab mods at all.
So, i have absolutly no idea how to mod, and im asking if someone could make the mod combat arousal to work with the lasted updates of sexlab.

I've tried the mod Simple Sadism & Masochism, but its too buggy and i cant seem to make the config mcm to work at all.

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to update such a good and useful mod :)

3 hours ago, rorily said:

Hello, i've been using the mod combat arousal;

For quite some time, and after i updated (a few months back) sexlab and almost all of the mods i use, this mod just stop working for followers, it works on my character, but i want it to work with my follower.
Basically i play as an archer using a follower as a tank, and this mod was, i think the only one that gave me a motive and sense to reward for his efforts to keep me alive and use sexlab mods at all.
So, i have absolutly no idea how to mod, and im asking if someone could make the mod combat arousal to work with the lasted updates of sexlab.

I've tried the mod Simple Sadism & Masochism, but its too buggy and i cant seem to make the config mcm to work at all.

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to update such a good and useful mod :)

I have not tested this, but it would seem your issue is because the follower(s) you are using aren't using the follower faction.  I've put together a quick script patch to also check IsPlayerTeammate().  Original mod required, just copy this script patch into CombatArousal's mod folder, overwriting the existing scripts.

Let me know if it works?

CombatArousal Patch 1.zip

57 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

I have not tested this, but it would seem your issue is because the follower(s) you are using aren't using the follower faction.  I've put together a quick script patch to also check IsPlayerTeammate().  Original mod required, just copy this script patch into CombatArousal's mod folder, overwriting the existing scripts.

Let me know if it works?

CombatArousal Patch 1.zip

Hi, i will test it, thank you
i think the problem started when i changed from aft to eff, but, the follower i've been using is and was, golldir http://es.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Golldir
I'll let you know if it works, thank you :D

Archived