Hi,

currently I´m using Sexlab SE, Aroused SE, MassMatchMaker SE and SLEN SE.

Registered animations are only Leito and SirNibbles.

What really drives me crazy is when I cast a sex spell from MassMatchMaker it seem to ignore the npc gender.

I get MM and FF pairings although I set block homo animations in Sexlab.

Quite often female NPC take the male position or male use female masturbation animations or vice versa.

Is there no way to get this working right?

Or is there a better way to implement good old straight sexuality to the game.
Just MF or FM pairings and NPCs having a sexlife.

Simple answer - hit the equal key to swap positions and move on.

Complex answer - the position of the actors (human only) in an animation is determined by the mod asking for the animation, not the Framework.  The order that the mod (SLEN, Matchmaker, etc) passes the actors determines who is the "receiver" (usually the first actor passed).  See if there is an MCM for the mod sending the animation request and see if they have options for something like "females always in receiving position" or similar.  Otherwise, see simple answer above.

• 1 year later...

My biggest issue with Skyrim modded is something in the Sexlab + add-on set that refuses to lock my gender - can set it to Male and any of a number of initiator mods result in assigning me a female role - and looking in Sexlab shows the gender changed to female - why can't there be a LOCK option? Amorous adventures is the most common cause, but it is not exclusive to it.

21 hours ago, Caithness said:

My biggest issue with Skyrim modded is something in the Sexlab + add-on set that refuses to lock my gender - can set it to Male and any of a number of initiator mods result in assigning me a female role - and looking in Sexlab shows the gender changed to female - why can't there be a LOCK option? Amorous adventures is the most common cause, but it is not exclusive to it.

@srayesmanll explained it pretty well

If the animation starter tells SLF that the animation to be played is lesbian or that the player is in Positon 1 and it plays an MF scene (Position 1 is usually reserved for the female actor) then the player will be treated as female

Writing code to get the correct animations is a pain because everyone has their own idea of how animations are tagged and played out. Its to be expected that things arent always working out nicely

(did no1 ever bother about making something like a universal tag-library for reference? That would be veeeeeery useful for modders and users alike)

Genderswapping is a fallback when the framework cant find animations - or the modder didnt ask for any specific ones

On 6/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, Scrab said:

@srayesmanll explained it pretty well

If the animation starter tells SLF that the animation to be played is lesbian or that the player is in Positon 1 and it plays an MF scene (Position 1 is usually reserved for the female actor) then the player will be treated as female

Writing code to get the correct animations is a pain because everyone has their own idea of how animations are tagged and played out. Its to be expected that things arent always working out nicely

(did no1 ever bother about making something like a universal tag-library for reference? That would be veeeeeery useful for modders and users alike)

Genderswapping is a fallback when the framework cant find animations - or the modder didnt ask for any specific ones

Wouldn't mind that if it didn't leave the gender switched - which it does.