[mod] Rimworld Busty Bodies

Rimworld Busty Bodies

WARING: This mod is still version 1.0 you will need HARMONY mod to get this working with the 1.1 update!!!

*UPDATE 4/17/2020                     

There are now 3 attachments:

MoreBustyBody mod (adds endowed body)

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer (adds 4 body type clothes replacers, made by (llbbat)

Rimworld MoreBustyBodys Resource Clothing Replacer (contains 6 different body types you can swap out)

Adds endowed women to rimworld

original art from Bermasin aka ber00

I sujest using camera+ mod to be able to zoom in

compatable with rimworld 1.0 and 1.1 (Harmony mod needed for version 1.1)

Please extract to your mods folder under rimworld. 

Look for MoreDetailBody in mods when you start the game

Dont double extract or mod wont work and will appear out of date for rimworld 1.0

Dont do:                              Mods/MoreDetailBody/MoreDetailBody/

Do:                                       Mods/MoreDetailBody/

Rimworld MoreBustyBodys Resource.rar MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer.rar MoreBustyBody.rar

13 hours ago, robot0302 said:

what if make armless for hand animation mod?

for example

Naked_Fat_east.png

Naked_Fat_north.png

Naked_Fat_south.png

ps. why picture is so big? i wanna shrink but cannot find things

That looks good with out the arms :) I like it with the arms but that looks good to.  It’s big because I wanted it to look high resolution when zoomed in with the camera+ mod

6 hours ago, Kckill4 said:

Wow, love this. Love this so much I obtained the game just to try it. Silly question, is there any mod I can use so the characters are always naked? looks weird with clothes on these bodies.

I use prepare carefully mod to make my characters nudists so they don’t like clothes.  I also use rimsenal mod which adds a bunch of armor / weapons and new raid events.  I put the texture png filed in the rimsenal mod and change the naked texture files names to names of armors in the rimsenal mod.  This way I can have good armor for the characters/pawns while still having them be naked.  Don’t forget to get the camera+ mod so you can zoom further.  Also get some nice hair mods to.

8 hours ago, skyrimkillmod said:

I use prepare carefully mod to make my characters nudists so they don’t like clothes.  I also use rimsenal mod which adds a bunch of armor / weapons and new raid events.  I put the texture png filed in the rimsenal mod and change the naked texture files names to names of armors in the rimsenal mod.  This way I can have good armor for the characters/pawns while still having them be naked.  Don’t forget to get the camera+ mod so you can zoom further.  Also get some nice hair mods to.

Sounds great, thanks!