[mod] Rimworld Busty Bodies

17 hours ago, skyrimkillmod said:

hmm i wonder why that is.  it works for me on my laptop and phone.  should be 4 pictures total.  

I can't see them in the forum and if I press open image in new tab it says I do not have authorisation, I'm sure they look good regardless and shall just wait for the update. :)

Oooh very n-, Oh My GOD the new fat body is AMAZING!
I think the butt on the side view doesn't look quite as big as it does from behind. It could also be argued that the nipples on from behind don't quite line up with where they are from the front. But I don't mind still very nice to look at. I don't think I would ever play without this mod Lol

And just like that all my colonists became fat.

2 hours ago, Kckill4 said:

Oooh very n-, Oh My GOD the new fat body is AMAZING!
I think the butt on the side view doesn't look quite as big as it does from behind. It could also be argued that the nipples on from behind don't quite line up with where they are from the front. But I don't mind still very nice to look at. I don't think I would ever play without this mod Lol

I've done a slight edit to the butt I think, just as a suggestion feel free to keep it how you have it now. This is the slightly larger butt for fat east https://imgur.com/0UhmE0y

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried making some clothing options using ber00's art. They aren't great, and I didn't do any armor besides flak vests, but thought I'd share them in case others wanted to use them. Uses the Visible Pants mod on steam to make pants show up separately from shirts, and stop it looking like everyone is running around in colored jumpsuits. Anyways, thanks for the mod.

IngameScreenshot.png.1185abc25ef8f24253fd8c22bc3b6205.png

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 4:34 PM, llbbat said:

Tried making some clothing options using ber00's art. They aren't great, and I didn't do any armor besides flak vests, but thought I'd share them in case others wanted to use them. Uses the Visible Pants mod on steam to make pants show up separately from shirts, and stop it looking like everyone is running around in colored jumpsuits. Anyways, thanks for the mod.

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer.7z 3.09 MB · 24 downloads

Sweet dude!!! Bermasin is making another body for this, hopefully it’s done soonish.  These clothes looks pretty bad ass.  I’m going to download this tonight :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 5:34 AM, llbbat said:

I believe the hulking body version of tribal is missing texture from the back/and side when pawn turns it becomes generic vanilla tribal outfit. Otherwise absolutely fantastic job mate!

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer.7z 3.09 MB · 46 downloads

On 5/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, cooleo123 said:

I believe the hulking body version of tribal is missing texture from the back/and side when pawn turns it becomes generic vanilla tribal outfit. Otherwise absolutely fantastic job mate! 

Woops. Looks like I missed giving the files the proper names. It's pretty simple to go in and change the appropriate image file names to TribalA_Hulk_east and TribalA_Hulk_north, but here is it with, hopefully, everything set up correctly.

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer v1.1.zip

On 3/13/2019 at 7:06 AM, noss said:

Is it normal that this changes both female and male bodies... and children too?

If you remove the  Naked_Hulk_, Naked_Thin and Naked_Heavyset files this should stop males appearing with the body I think, but obviously you'll only get the default female changes. 

Trying to find a way to change global appearance of hulk, thin and heavyset so that we can keep these and set ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, llbbat said:

Woops. Looks like I missed giving the files the proper names. It's pretty simple to go in and change the appropriate image file names to TribalA_Hulk_east and TribalA_Hulk_north, but here is it with, hopefully, everything set up correctly.

MoreBustyBody Clothing Replacer v1.1.zip 3.71 MB · 37 downloads

llbbat

Would you know the folder structure for the power armor as well as the helmet?  Also what are the names of the files in those folders?  

15 hours ago, skyrimkillmod said:

llbbat

Would you know the folder structure for the power armor as well as the helmet?  Also what are the names of the files in those folders?  

For power armor it should be Textures/Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/PowerArmor. File names follow the same structure PowerArmor_(BodyType)_(Direction). With no ( ). Directions being North, South, and East.

I've been using some resources from B19 to work out the file structure, so if they haven't changed anything, the power armor helmet it would be in same Apparel folder, in a folder named PowerArmorHelmet. With the images labeled PowerArmorHelmet_(Direction). It looks like all body types use the same images for hats.

• 2 weeks later...