[mod] Rimworld Busty Bodies

NANI!!? there was an update with BIGGER BUSTS!? this changes everything!
Thank you for your great work, wasn't expecting an update. Sadly for me this means I have to spend the next 4 hours renaming the textures on a few dozen mods to incorporate the new version.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:47 PM, skyrimkillmod said:

I use prepare carefully mod to make my characters nudists so they don’t like clothes.  I also use rimsenal mod which adds a bunch of armor / weapons and new raid events.  I put the texture png filed in the rimsenal mod and change the naked texture files names to names of armors in the rimsenal mod.  This way I can have good armor for the characters/pawns while still having them be naked.  Don’t forget to get the camera+ mod so you can zoom further.  Also get some nice hair mods to.

Could I add an option that allows you to make armor and accessories invisible or choose what you want to be invisible in case you want visible helmet or accessories or only replace textures for female pawns?

The thing about invisible armor in mods there are many that cover or render invisible the other clothing you wear so well you could add the same mechanics but for all the clothing of the body and an option that activates or deactivates the switch to be invisible.

Another option could be to make a patreon account for people to support you economically to make textures of the armor little by little, (with a variant with the breasts and exposed parts and another where they are covered but it looks like a sexy armor and with a button and options to choose if you want them to be exposed or not) clothing accessories of mods for this type of body starting first with the mods that people most commonly use for example

"apartrello"
"xeo factions"
"vanilla more armors"
"vanilla more aparel"
gliter tech
"ect."

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/11/2020 at 11:25 AM, moscardi said:

hello can you tell me where put this 3 files exactli thx

what you mean you just put on, the resources I think are optional changes (take out and put in main), then just delete entire sets of what you don't like (like remove all hulk_ if want default(or other moded) hulk body.

I did a little "edit" or patch of the mod

[RF] Body Type Extend - 体型 扩展 框架

Where I change the body textures that it adds with those of your mod "busty bodies"

The original mod adds the option to generate new different body types than vanilla so well they add a very light item to carry 1, many or several in inventory that allows you to change the texture of the pawn's body for those of vanilla or for those of the mod, the item is the "plastic device" (but at the moment it is necessary to add a recipe to make it game wich teh "dev mode off")

Posdata

Original mod link 

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1905332152

More busty bodies link

[RF]Body Type Extend Waifus.rar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2020 at 2:07 PM, skyrimkillmod said:

sorry guys for the leave of absence.  im using Harmony mod to get my 1.0 mods working.  hope it works for you too.

Screenshot_23.png

Admittedly updating this for 1.2 is prolly not a huge issue since switched to Harmony now from HugsLib (or whatever was before), but could you add RJW/RimNudeWorld integration with this since requires update anyway?  Alternatively, I guess could just add into RimNudeWorld/RJW, but since that hasn't happened already, prolly a good reason why not... spatting with Ed86 or something?

The previous request was cancelled

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

##8.22##

Regarding this figure of clothing pictures, I thought of a better solution, not occupying the original game texture, but turning it into an additional clothing model.

Just copy the game data of the original version of this costume and it’s ok, then change the name

Then use [RF] Body Type Extend Waifus to add this very big beautiful body shape.
This will not affect normal games

Can I try it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 4:17 AM, aksfhks said:

I did a little "edit" or patch of the mod

[RF] Body Type Extend - 体型 扩展 框架

Where I change the body textures that it adds with those of your mod "busty bodies"

The original mod adds the option to generate new different body types than vanilla so well they add a very light item to carry 1, many or several in inventory that allows you to change the texture of the pawn's body for those of vanilla or for those of the mod, the item is the "plastic device" (but at the moment it is necessary to add a recipe to make it game wich teh "dev mode off")

[RF]Body Type Extend Waifus.rar 9.34 MB · 136 downloads

This is the best Working solution!

I love the idea, but need a update to the lastest version and cloths.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

oh. so that's why there's no more updates for this mod

i know some artists online that's good but their artstyle definitely won't match with the already existing sprites from this mod

sorry if this comment isn't helping, but does anyone have the edit of this mod so that the bodies don't have hands ? it seems interesting

• 2 months later...

i don't know if anyone even still reads this thread anymore. but if anyone is, i remade the corset from the royalty DLC for the new bodies.
these are the sprites, but i don't know how to make the game load it.

currently working to remake the rest of the new apparels to fit with the busty bodies but i'm kinda stuck right now with the eltex gear from lack of ideas. if anyone has any ideas please let me know or something

corset.rar

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, Quertee said:

i don't know if anyone even still reads this thread anymore. but if anyone is, i remade the corset from the royalty DLC for the new bodies.
these are the sprites, but i don't know how to make the game load it.

currently working to remake the rest of the new apparels to fit with the busty bodies but i'm kinda stuck right now with the eltex gear from lack of ideas. if anyone has any ideas please let me know or something

corset.rar 471.23 kB · 10 downloads

how are you getting these to work with 1.2? 

the default bodies and these bodies keep overlapping for me and also are being put on the males aswell

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 6:58 AM, Vant_Talon said:

You know any way  to get the mod to work with most anthro races?

i think you just replace the assets for the body of the race mod with the ones from this one

then rename the image files into the ones that were originally there. might be wrong tho, i'm not an expert in that rimworld modding

• 1 month later...

I got this mod to work for 1.2 somehow, but not the clothes specifically.

Does anyone know how I could get those to work?

I saw someone else ask a similar question, and I had the idea to put the clothes files somewhere in the Data folder, but I don't really know where I would.
Somewhere in the Defs folder, I think.

• 3 weeks later...