Sims 4 Studio cc flagging issue.

Teddar

So, i'm a big fan of shoes. I like my shoes to be available for all outfits in CAS and wardrobe. However sometimes the creator hasn't flagged the package that way. I usually sort this out by ticking the relevant boxes on the package file in Studio. One pair of shoes that i have simply won't have it though. The creator has flagged them for everyday and hot weather only and no matter how many times i have tried to change them, they refuse to appear in any other category. Can someone suggest any settings that i might have missed? As i said, i don't usually have this issue apart from this one item, which is a shame as i really like them. I cant talk to the creator as i got the shoes as included CC with a sim that i downloaded here and i don't know where the Sim sharer got them.

Cheers! 

Yep. Done it a ton of times with other CC but this one shoe package refuses to save my changes. It appears in game fine and is usable but not for all outfits. Only daily and hot weather. I can't figure out what else i might need to change in the settings. 

8 hours ago, Teddar said:

Yep. Done it a ton of times with other CC but this one shoe package refuses to save my changes. It appears in game fine and is usable but not for all outfits. Only daily and hot weather. I can't figure out what else i might need to change in the settings. 

The creator may have locked it which would mean you'd need an xml editor to make any changes.

Archived