Pale soles and palms for imperials and redguards

On 7/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, whatsoldier said:

I'm a bit late to the party but does anyone else get a sharp line between the soles and rest of the foot? I want it to look smooth like in the pics above but somehow it doesn't blend with my skin texture. Haven't tried the slavetats version yet.

If it's a UNP texture you have to lighten the edge of the upper portion of the foot texture as well.

1 hour ago, whatsoldier said:

Yes it's UNP. But how can I lighten the edge? I only have one texture called soles.

My lazy method is to just duplicate the texture layer with GIMP and lighten the bottom layer and erase the top layer. Helps to open a normal map layer and set it to 50% opacity or w/e to better see the edges.

Use nifskope to preview the result and adjust bit by bit.

femalebody_1.dds  Lazy example

On 7/9/2020 at 11:09 PM, Ghoulz said:

My lazy method is to just duplicate the texture layer with GIMP and lighten the bottom layer and erase the top layer. Helps to open a normal map layer and set it to 50% opacity or w/e to better see the edges.

Use nifskope to preview the result and adjust bit by bit.

femalebody_1.dds  Lazy example

First I have to learn how to use GIMP and nifskope, lol. But thanks for your help anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...