braixen sexbound support.

before anyone ask i made this race. this comes with a nsfw edit of the race which is the pixel nipples.  version it works for are 2.6/2.7 of sexbound. if you want the sfw verion of the race here  and the sexbound mod it self. and remember you can edit and do what you want with this mod, as the maker of this race and support i give full allow to anything.

and https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/braixen-the-pokemon-theme-race.5640/

View File

• 5 weeks later...

v2 is the one you should download because that one that fixs all the bug i had on the other 2 and sexbound support comes with the race in the zip. and they are standalone because the nsfw version of the race is not a patch of the race. so race and sexbound support are bundle

9 hours ago, Feki said:

There's like 3 different versions and they're not really well labeled. Which is the newest? Is it "2.v"? Do I need to install the original race first and patch it with this, or is it standalone?

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, MidnightTech634 said:

I think the mod is crashing somehow, either that or its the normal one. idk
Edit: yep, its the mods keep saying theres a duplicate of the mod or something and it shuts down the game

if it saying duplicate, do you have both the nude/nsfw version and sfw version? of the race? if so that means you have to pick from nude models or non nude. but if it not delete all version of braixen you have in mods and redownload the this version    "braixen Race nsfw edit by memguy 2.v and supportfix.zip"

9 hours ago, shittyguy said:

if it saying duplicate, do you have both the nude/nsfw version and sfw version? of the race? if so that means you have to pick from nude models or non nude. but if it not delete all version of braixen you have in mods and redownload the this version    "braixen Race nsfw edit by memguy 2.v and supportfix.zip"

hang on, I just woke up so ill try it real quick, but imn still a little tired so I let you know whenever I can do it. cause im going to help my parents build a bed handmade.
 edit: it works now, I think I may have added a mod that didn't work with it

• 2 years later...