? (Reshade link) ?

On 3/17/2019 at 1:17 PM, Cul said:

Glad you solved it :chick: Ha, LL kept disconnecting and I just haven't played TS4 since then. Though I installed that lighting mod and these textures, I realized my laptop cant run that on top of 6 GB of CC, with 8 sims ha... So similar situation! At least Reshade was slowing the animations to a slower, sexier pace. :face_chick:

Hm I will tweak them and update them tomorrow, if LL is workin fine again.

Haha, yes what the frack is going on with LL? I can't always access it -Scratches head-  I added a lighting mod so now my game really pops on my pos laptop, even on lower settings. Would be nice for some extra tweaks though ?

3 hours ago, Risi said:

Haha, yes what the frack is going on with LL? I can't always access it -Scratches head-  I added a lighting mod so now my game really pops on my pos laptop, even on lower settings. Would be nice for some extra tweaks though ?

Oh waht lighting mod? I've really been waiting for Luumia to fix NoBlue and NoGlo hah...

On 3/23/2019 at 8:15 PM, Risi said:

They've been changing to new servers, I believe.

17 minutes ago, Chipendale said:

I didn't even realize they were broken. If you have suggestion for something else, I'm all ears ?

Oh, you dont see sims glowin? Hm maybe I'll put them back in and just, fuck going outdoors hah.

All that work to make maxis sims look fine, and then they will glow like aliens anyway hah. :shrimp:

Oh maybe that one is the broken one (and makes sims glow), thanks for testing it, will definitely try just that one, without glo.

Currently I am patchin a butt. And healing some pubes. Making vicky shadows smoother. :wine:

image.png.88f7cfd8187465744cc17b2b16e33947.png

Edit: and this is first look. I have to remake the faces, the vagine a little lower and a bit softer shadows CulTITSkin DEFAULT woman.package

1240878687_TS4_x642019-03-2421-02-03.png.f647b0cb0d042a3ae0b585318ecbdac1.png

Did some more testing and NoGlo is working fine as well. Dunno why it's not working for others when it's perfectly fine in my game.

I saw reports it was caused by the Get Famous patch, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, I guess I'm one of the lucky few who has no issues with it ?

Edit: Just to clarify, all I did was remove both mods from my game and I immediately noticed a difference. When I put the mods back in, they were working as intended.

693700316_QQ20190401034048.png.cb6ff59d501007aae07f7ab1ebf01182.png

Sorry for CUL.
When I was sharing in China, some fans encountered problems in the picture when they installed ReShade. But this is beyond my scope of resolution. I can only ask if you have encountered it, or is there any good solution?

He is using the Windows 7 system, and I am Windows 10, so I want to ask you.

21 minutes ago, cs940124 said:

693700316_QQ20190401034048.png.cb6ff59d501007aae07f7ab1ebf01182.png

Sorry for CUL.
When I was sharing in China, some fans encountered problems in the picture when they installed ReShade. But this is beyond my scope of resolution. I can only ask if you have encountered it, or is there any good solution?

He is using the Windows 7 system, and I am Windows 10, so I want to ask you.

Oh, must be Github (download site) being blocked in China. So I guess manual installation doesn't work.

Edit: Yea Google says " almost half of Chinese users are not be able to download file from GitHub " (2018 post)

Ok, finally uploaded some default skins. I kind of shot myself in the foot and had to do some stuff twice haha. Hope you like them!

Thinking of doing a real muscle overlay tomorrow, some black skintones, and someth else...

6 hours ago, Cul said:

Ok, finally uploaded some default skins. I kind of shot myself in the foot and had to do some stuff twice haha. Hope you like them!

Thinking of doing a real muscle overlay tomorrow, some black skintones, and someth else...

Omfg those skins look amazing...are they ok with allure naked top? Cause I cannot take those out of my game ..ever! Cause I'm in love with them. ?

11 minutes ago, Risi said:

Omfg those skins look amazing...are they ok with allure naked top? Cause I cannot take those out of my game ..ever! Cause I'm in love with them. ?

Oh they should work with other stuff on top (any non-default skins/skintones). If anything looks weird, tell me and I'll fix it hah.

Allure and other tops/bottoms would be "meshes" (sims shape), so they should not conflict.

38 minutes ago, Trollirious said:

Are you planning to make clear bright presets? I'm not sure how to do one to brighten up my game for thumbnail of my mods.

Oh do you mean, bright inside and outside? This is last ones for example (just updated). It does make that cloudy day darker

1679972259_TS4_x642019-04-0314-46-21.png.927341d0af68c4a86722451207b89c93.png

If you only want one for screenshots, should be easy, just give me a reference pic and I'll give it a try.

Biggest problem for gameplay presets is getting the balance right ha... Now that I can edit skins, I might be able to make sims darker first, and then make everything brighter. I also need to update the LUTs so they correct the cartoon greens again.

57 minutes ago, Trollirious said:

Bright outside but very dark inside even in the morning hours i try adding more lamps and ceiling lights but they can help so much before the place looks like a moth wet dream lol

Hm please download them again. If it fixed it, I was doing something stupid. Didnt realise the room had 3 ceiling lights lol.

20 minutes ago, JT30 said:

Probably a dumb Question
How do I get the ui not to be so bright like what specific do i need to mess with 

Oh yea youre right some of them were just bleeding light haha. I tweaked the light, you can download them again, sorry!

What I changed was Diffuse Glow strength was too high in the 500-600s. Untick performance and just decrease strength & slope a bit.

23 minutes ago, Cul said:

Oh yea youre right some of them were just bleeding light haha. I tweaked the light, you can download them again, sorry!

What I changed was Diffuse Glow strength was too high in the 500-600s. Untick performance and just decrease strength & slope a bit.

Thank you

Ok, I must be stupid.  I tried installing reshade and load game.  The game doesn't load.  So I try 32bit version and game loads but no reshade grey box.  Then I reread the install instructions and notice I don't have aaamovie inis in rar file.  I have 3 Booty files.  Is this just for skins?  I put files in c:\Program Files (86)\orgin games\The Sims 4.  That is where my game is installed.

1 hour ago, starclone said:

Ok, I must be stupid.  I tried installing reshade and load game.  The game doesn't load.  So I try 32bit version and game loads but no reshade grey box.  Then I reread the install instructions and notice I don't have aaamovie inis in rar file.  I have 3 Booty files.  Is this just for skins?  I put files in c:\Program Files (86)\orgin games\The Sims 4.  That is where my game is installed.

Hm did you install DirectX RT 2010 from link? Usually most people have a version of DirectX, but you may need that one https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 Extract anywhere, like desktop, and then theres an .exe inside folder. Then try x64 again.

Currently working on a new version. Those aaaa files are the presets. The image has some from like four .rars ago, sorry hah...

542643639_TS4_x642019-04-0617-07-56.png.e7af3959f5a205b2cb6702aa2838cb8e.png

Look at that neck hah. Hm I might have it ready tomorrow night. Current version is not that good, I need to make new LUTs for the new skins.