? (Reshade link) ?

Has anyone noticed the drop in performance, with Gaussian Blur on? It still runs fine on my ok laptop, so I added it to all, as well as DiffuseGlow.

There is a way to use HDR with Glow so HDR doesn't look fake, might add that one too, but it's getting to twice the resources haha...

Some presets need fine tuning, but I realized I might have to edit the other 15 LUTs, not just sliders haha...

Hmm yea I will add a note that says to lower in-game edge smoothin or to toggle it off, the blues and yellows dont really work without it, in the new ones.

Hm I have to fine tune it but I will upload it anyway. Have to rest my eyes hah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cul!..Thanks for the Reshade!..but i wanted to ask and this is completely off topic but is there any chance you could share one of you female sims? (the brunette[pic below]) i think she's really pretty and would really love to have her..?..or maybe you can list down the mods you used and some CAS screenshots of her so i can replicate her..thanks in advanced either way!..

edfsdf.jpg

Updated all the presets and fixed those smudges. Hope you like them. They all have Blur and HDR set up (8 and 7 key). I could add different degrees of Blur too, if you want.

Hm or I should update all the pics and video.

Hello CUL.
I am a player from China and I hope to share your Reshade in China.
My English is very bad. I use Google Translate for text input. I hope you can understand. I will not use your Reshade for any commercial purposes, will not sell it, just for sharing. Because of China's network, LL and MTS are too bad for them without a VPN.
I hope you can agree with my request.

2 hours ago, cs940124 said:

Hello CUL.
I am a player from China and I hope to share your Reshade in China.
My English is very bad. I use Google Translate for text input. I hope you can understand. I will not use your Reshade for any commercial purposes, will not sell it, just for sharing. Because of China's network, LL and MTS are too bad for them without a VPN.
I hope you can agree with my request.

Oh sure. That's cool. :peach: I have been remaking the first LUT again. If it works, I think it will be my best one yet.

On 2019/3/1 at AM2点00分, Cul said:

行,可以。这很酷。:桃子:我一直在重塑第一个LUT。如果它有效,我认为它将是我最好的。

Hello CUL.
I am very happy to get your authorization. I shared it in China as soon as I was authorized. There are a lot of people who like your MOVIE SIMS. But they also reacted to some problems like me, I am only here to convey ~
1. After using MOVIE SIMS, the game text will be distorted, the display will be blurred, and it will be very distressing.
2. There are a lot of players who want you to be able to update the presets of warm colors, which is similar to the original style of EA, but it is more sunny.

Of course, many players think that your MOVIE SIMS is very cool, the cool shades are suitable for many scenes, and some have a feeling of setting the sunset, which is great.
Many people hope that you can get better and better, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

10 minutes ago, cs940124 said:

Hello CUL.
I am very happy to get your authorization. I shared it in China as soon as I was authorized. There are a lot of people who like your MOVIE SIMS. But they also reacted to some problems like me, I am only here to convey ~
1. After using MOVIE SIMS, the game text will be distorted, the display will be blurred, and it will be very distressing.
2. There are a lot of players who want you to be able to update the presets of warm colors, which is similar to the original style of EA, but it is more sunny.

Of course, many players think that your MOVIE SIMS is very cool, the cool shades are suitable for many scenes, and some have a feeling of setting the sunset, which is great.
Many people hope that you can get better and better, and I sincerely wish you all the best. 

Oh you can try some of the presets in the second message

1a

Some of them were like that, maybe 1.5 or 1.2 I think. These last ones kind of mess all the colors. And the LUTs I made later didn't fix that hah...

Hello, Cul. Nice mod you have here - I'm really glad it isn't a headache to install either, lol. Thanks for sharing it!

I seem to have a problem, however, the default filter and the blur work fine in-game, but I pressing F9 (or even Home) does nothing for me, the console to select different filters doesn't show up. Does it matter which version of Windows I'm on or did I just do something wrong?

1 hour ago, Morningstar76 said:

Hello, Cul. Nice mod you have here - I'm really glad it isn't a headache to install either, lol. Thanks for sharing it!

I seem to have a problem, however, the default filter and the blur work fine in-game, but I pressing F9 (or even Home) does nothing for me, the console to select different filters doesn't show up. Does it matter which version of Windows I'm on or did I just do something wrong?

Hola, Star. :peach: That does sound weird, are you seeing this gray box at the start and does it say F9?

2019_03.09-22_45.png.ef15b92e3d0946eeb232c9739893a3e5.png 

Though wait a bit for 1st load screen, might not open until that's done. Can also try this ReShade.ini and the R key will open Reshade (place in Origin/TS4/Game/Bin)