The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race SOS Plugin (Oldrim/SE)

The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race SOS Plugin (Oldrim/SE)

View File

1972905686_deepelfsosloverslab.png.b4bc9a4fb7d6a51dda63ac6ccfe77498.png.4603a927f7000cde4c89107d178b4c91.png

FlngN9h.png.48bbe70482e14b4a172d37703d165465.png

5a1d2b3c48377_sosplugoin.png.67b163e356a2d34e878a1b7afa4badce.png.e965eca28d94060415483c6d4314fcef.png

For SOS, SOS Light, and CBBE Futa SOS

XxfqvLf.png.4987b81e43481e24d689a2b8bcb84d32.png

This is the Schlongs of Skyrim installer for The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race, which includes plugins for SOS, SOS Light and CBBE Futa SOS. In the downloads section you will find both Oldrim and SE versions of the installer.

Veteran Skin, Tempered Skin, and CBBE Futa SOS assets were edited and packaged for use with the Timelost Dwemer Mod with expressed permission from the mod authors.

AcWjCpA.png.c2f2b1edc5adaf6ea926b45eba511ed6.png

Schlongs of Skyrim or Schlongs of Skyrim SE
The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race or The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race SSE

JTDXMTd.png.9658385738f5fb04159988a8bffe174a.png

If you are using the Oldrim version of The Timelost Dwemer, download and install the Oldrim version. 

If you are using the Special Edition version of The Timelost Dwemer, download and install the Special Edition version of this SOS Plugin.

If you want to use the CBBE Futa addon, then I recommend that you select and install the Fair Skin Complexion deep elf skin in the main mod's installer, otherwise you will have discolored genitals.

Install with Mod Organizer or Vortex. I won't help you if you install it manually or with NMM.

Choose the SOS Plugin if you are using SOS, or choose the SOS Light Plugin if you are using SOS Light. Select whether or not you want to use the CBBE

Use LOOT to sort your load order.

A2cI4ew.png.db17fc36838e9076f2a734712c7a0a84.png

My male deep elves have holes in their crotches!

If you have the Deep Elf SOS Plugin installed, and your Deep Elf males still have holes in their crotches, you may need to manually-apply their schlongs. Make sure to apply the Deep Elf schlong.

My futa deep elf's crotch doesn't really match her body texture well.

The CBBE futa mod was made for use with the Fair Skin texture. Please install the Fair Skin Complexion deep elf skin in the main mod's installer. 

Does this plugin give genitals to either of the Deep Elf Followers?

No, because they do not belong to the main mod's Deep Elf Race.

You can still open the SOS MCM and manually apply Deep Elf SOS Genitals to them if you want. 

B7AXMe4.png.53ba3a341861bdeb40a77373c405d905.png

VectorPlexus and Smurf for Schlongs of Skyrim, and their ‘How to make an SOS Plugin guide’
ZwabberdieBo for the Veteran Skin male body texture, and his Veteran Skin Smurf and VectorPlexusSchlong Retextures

traa108 for the Tempered Male Skins body texture

EvilReFlex for Futanari CBBE SSE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Timelost Dwemer - A Deep Elf Race, SOS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 1/5/2019 at 10:23 AM, letterman said:

are you planning to tackle any other races after this one is released? dremora maybe?

Yes :) It's gonna be titled 'The Daedric Exile - A Dremora Race'.

Probably not coming anytime soon though. I'm kinda burned out from working on my dwemer mod. I spent probably half the year working on it off and on so I'm gonna take a break from modding after publishing it.

1 hour ago, Redshiftja said:

Yes :) It's gonna be titled 'The Daedric Exile - A Dremora Race'.

Probably not coming anytime soon though. I'm kinda burned out from working on my dwemer mod. I spent probably half the year working on it off and on so I'm gonna take a break from modding after publishing it.

totally understandable. i'm sure i'd be burnt out too. i mostly expected you to say no, so i'm super stoked it's in your plans at all :D your falmer mod is really nice, and this dwemer one looks like it's gonna be just as good

• 3 months later...

My game refuses to load this plugin because the game consider it a dirty plugin. I cleaned it with SSE but game still saying it is dirty. I tried this with the 1.031 version of "The Timelost Dwemer, latest version of "SOS Full" and the "SOS Full version of the plugin.

Edit: Updating "The Timelost Dwemer" to 1.032b seems to have fixed my problem.  

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, mushroomcap said:

Still planning on doing a dremora mod?

Not a dremora mod, but a xivkyn mod - and not anytime soon. I don't want to use the Oldrim CK anymore because it sucks ass and it takes forever to open windows, so if I make my xivkyn mod, it's going to be SSE exclusive. The problem though is that MO2 doesn't work well with the SSE CK (it doesn't recognize the Skyrim script directory) so unless the MO devs fix that, modding on SSE isn't worth the hassle. And neither is modding on the Oldrim CK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, r lander said:

this is not working for me, my character still has a hole. its counting as equiped in the sos character configuration. Not sure what is wrong with it

On 1/8/2020 at 2:54 PM, Brickquad98 said:

I have the same issue

I can't reproduce this bug. 

Are you using the correct version (if you're playing Oldrim, use the Oldrim installer, if you're playing SSE, use the SSE installer).

What version of SOS are you using? I'm playing on SSE 1.5.80 (and using SKSE 2.0.16) and my male dwemer's genitals are showing up. I can't test whether the newest SOS works or not because I'm not going to update my game.

And you are playing male dwemer right? I don't think it's supposed to work for futas. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe the texture of the futa part of this mod is out of date, since I install this and the fair skin version of Dwemer mod and they do not match.

I tried to remove all the unnecessary mods, until it was just mods needed to test it, and it was still the wrong colour.

Edited by Malum Oculus
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a question that might get us thinking: I'm not getting the Deep Elf schlong to work either. Is it related to the male body one is using? I'm running Nolvus Ascension as a base, and I'm adding TLD to it. But I'm using HIMBO as the male body. The regular schlongs (smurf, regular, muscular) DO work on the body and show up, even though it gives a warning that it shouldn't. The Deep Elf one don't show up (empty crotch). Everything else (Nolvus mods, TLD character traits) seems to work. Nolvus is SSE 1.5.97.0.  What is the default male body? 

On 8/21/2023 at 5:56 PM, ZivZulander said:

Here's a question that might get us thinking: I'm not getting the Deep Elf schlong to work either. Is it related to the male body one is using? I'm running Nolvus Ascension as a base, and I'm adding TLD to it. But I'm using HIMBO as the male body. The regular schlongs (smurf, regular, muscular) DO work on the body and show up, even though it gives a warning that it shouldn't. The Deep Elf one don't show up (empty crotch). Everything else (Nolvus mods, TLD character traits) seems to work. Nolvus is SSE 1.5.97.0.  What is the default male body? 

To be honest, I despise penis mods, which is why I've neglected my SOS plugin for so long. 

Anyway, it isn't related to the male body you're using, it's related to some flags/labels in deep elf race itself. I think it's because I changed the armorrace category of deep elves to nordrace at one point, instead of default race. So the schlong is probably equipping but since it's not flagged to be visible on the nordrace category, it ends up being invisible. 

It should be as easy as changing the SOS_Addon_DeepElfRace_GenitalsDefault race to NordRace, so if you want to try fixing it on your end you can edit the plugin real quick in XEdit. But I'll have to edit the half a dozen or so SOS plugins in this mod, so I'll have to make time for it this weekend. 

Edited by Redshiftja
8 hours ago, ZivZulander said:

Also, just updated Timelost Dwemer to patch 2.22. The Deep Elf Futa Addon doesn't show up in SOS MCM menu. So, a patch may be needed for that as well.

No need. This has been fixed with the TLD patch 2.24. Author is making updates to the mod and will drop small updates, then roll them all up into the main mod.

5 hours ago, Redshiftja said:

To be honest, I despise penis mods, which is why I've neglected my SOS plugin for so long. 

Anyway, it isn't related to the male body you're using, it's related to some flags/labels in deep elf race itself. I think it's because I changed the armorrace category of deep elves to nordrace at one point, instead of default race. So the schlong is probably equipping but since it's not flagged to be visible on the nordrace category, it ends up being invisible. 

It should be as easy as changing the SOS_Addon_DeepElfRace_GenitalsDefault race to NordRace, so if you want to try fixing it on your end you can edit the plugin real quick in XEdit. But I'll have to edit the half a dozen or so SOS plugins in this mod, so I'll have to make time for it this weekend. 

I'll try that. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Installed everything for the main mod, chose the non-nevernude Tempered Skin in the FOMOD, SOS plugin with functional SOS, yet in-game I see that the model still has the underwear that's painted onto the skin rather than the usual SOS underwear. 

Wang is still there, but the skin's default underwear is too. Not sure if i did something wrong or what, but it's kinda annoying,

Edit: Dunno what was wrong with it, but reinstalling the patch center somehow fixed that issue. Now there is just a thin open gap between the body and schlong though.

Edited by StalledAgate830