[HELP] Shield is unequipped when sheated

Nymra

I have weird problem... 

Whenever I sheat my shield (leave combat stance) the shield is unequipped after some seconds (unequip sound plays).

The shield is never there when I enter combat stance again, I have to equip it manually. 

I use a whole lot of mods, but the problem never existed before.

I m using Dual Sheath Redux with Shield on back style, but disabling or enabling the mod does not change it. The shield is unequipped even when it is not stored on the back.

I also checked Devious Devices underneath, but the Shield slot does not seem to be effected by the mod.

I dont have any idea which mod or what problem could be responsible.

My problem:
I use a bashed patch AND a skyproc patch for Dual Sheat, so I cannot just disable mods and see if the issue is gone because of missing masters...

My hope is that anybody had a similar problem and fixed it somehow.

Really drives me crazy, because I set up a new profile and found the "bug" too late to be happy with just starting over... So this thread, looking for help/advice.

Load order is attached. 

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have weird problem... 

Whenever I sheat my shield (leave combat stance) the shield is unequipped after some seconds (unequip sound plays).

The shield is never there when I enter combat stance again, I have to equip it manually. 

I use a whole lot of mods, but the problem never existed before.

I m using Dual Sheath Redux with Shield on back style, but disabling or enabling the mod does not change it. The shield is unequipped even when it is not stored on the back.

I also checked Devious Devices underneath, but the Shield slot does not seem to be effected by the mod.

I dont have any idea which mod or what problem could be responsible.

My problem:
I use a bashed patch AND a skyproc patch for Dual Sheat, so I cannot just disable mods and see if the issue is gone because of missing masters...

My hope is that anybody had a similar problem and fixed it somehow.

Really drives me crazy, because I set up a new profile and found the "bug" too late to be happy with just starting over... So this thread, looking for help/advice.

Load order is attached. 

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

I've never had this problem myself but I have seen in other threads that similar things occur with SPERG. You may want to start there.

• 2 months later...

Archived