ANIMATIONS ON FNIS BUT NOT IN GAME

Ok, I'm a fairly new modder and ive downloaded all the things I needed to sexlab to make it all work properly on SL animLoader. Then ive  taked the FunnyBizanimations for add in the DEFEAT mod that is well known for all of us. I've take the mod's version of FunnyBiz (the MYSLALPACK v12 and the Animation Previwe v10) and them i've run the FNIS. All animations was recognized and then I open Skyrim, gone to the mod manager and tried to enable said animations. But none of the FunnyBzz have been found. I dont know what to do i've tried so hard, please help me.
PS: The Animations on the DEFEAT mod work perfectly, I just cant enable and register the new animations even when they are found on FNIS image.png.81bfcef0c625f2fe7eef846545d2788a.png

15 minutes ago, Cefalodroide said:

Ok, I'm a fairly new modder and ive downloaded all the things I needed to sexlab to make it all work properly on SL animLoader. Then ive  taked the FunnyBizanimations for add in the DEFEAT mod that is well known for all of us. I've take the mod's version of FunnyBiz (the MYSLALPACK v12 and the Animation Previwe v10) and them i've run the FNIS. All animations was recognized and then I open Skyrim, gone to the mod manager and tried to enable said animations. But none of the FunnyBzz have been found. I dont know what to do i've tried so hard, please help me.
PS: The Animations on the DEFEAT mod work perfectly, I just cant enable and register the new animations even when they are found on FNIS image.png.81bfcef0c625f2fe7eef846545d2788a.png

What mod are you using the Gender specific animations patch for?  That is the only thing that looks different than what I have.  If you are not 100% sure you need it, I wouldn't check the box.  

10 hours ago, nufndash said:

What mod are you using the Gender specific animations patch for?  That is the only thing that looks different than what I have.  If you are not 100% sure you need it, I wouldn't check the box.  

So, I have some of the custon bodies. i've only checked the boxes after the animations issues hopping they wold make a diference, but, nothing at all had changed.

11 hours ago, nufndash said:

Just adding, i've marked off the boxes and runnned FNIS again, same thing, nothing hapened

Ok that's good, so I am going to ask some obvious questions so don't get offended.  You definitely have SLAnimLoader 1.5 installed if I read correctly? And just so I understand...when you go into your MCM menu ingame, and you open the SLAnimation loader configuration page, there are no Funnybizness  listed on the left side. is that correct?

On 12/31/2018 at 12:25 AM, nufndash said:

Ok that's good, so I am going to ask some obvious questions so don't get offended.  You definitely have SLAnimLoader 1.5 installed if I read correctly? And just so I understand...when you go into your MCM menu ingame, and you open the SLAnimation loader configuration page, there are no Funnybizness  listed on the left side. is that correct?

Yes, I have SLAnim 1.5 and yes on the MCM menu there is no Funnybizness no in the SLA, not on the listed mods in any of the names like the MYSLALPACK v12 and the Animation Preview v10 and when I click to enable animations after using the FNIS to enable the funnybiz animations (that works properly sending me back almost 5000 animations registered) i just tell me that a I got 0 new animations enabled/registered on the in game MCM SLA 1.5 menu

On 12/31/2018 at 12:25 AM, nufndash said:

The when I click to count animations it only replys me the 110 registered and 0 unregistered animations

9 hours ago, Cefalodroide said:

The when I click to count animations it only replys me the 110 registered and 0 unregistered animations

I assumed you had Jcontainers like Genio Maestro has suggested because it is a req. of SLAL, but this is maybe one more thing to check to make sure.  I'm not sure why your other SLAL packs are working without it though. The good news is the animations are there in your data file, and Finins is locating them, we just need to get them into your game.  I am going to install the pack start to finish and see if I have any problems and get back with you.

So, the first time the game doesn't load, but the second time it all seen to work like it should, until one scene triggers the camera th stay in the same direction forever and ever beyond, making me unable to swap between 1 and 3 person, and unable to rotate the camera with the mouse. I dunno if it was a bug or a key that I ´ressed by accident, but I've restarted and it's all okay now. Thank you guys for the help, you're amazing

Archived