stuck in tpose

BunneeBee

can someone help me? my character's stuck in t-pose and nothing i find online is helping, i have the FNIS XXL and here's my generatefnisforusers

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   12/27/2018 5:18:10 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Babo Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading BDanimations V0.8 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dftCreature V0.8 ...
Reading dftHuman V0.8 ...
Reading dftMiscAnimation V0.8  ( 9 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Sewerrats V?.?  ( 4 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading dft V?.? ...

4641 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).
 1048 animations for 4 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

You have 2 errors human and creature behavior hkx .

Just guessing but pull your defeat and redo the fnis if no errors then look to see if it's still in rushin if it's still throws them 2 errors I hope you run mo as it's easy to look up those 2 hkx files to see what mod has placed them . 

25 minutes ago, MissyMarzy said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Babo Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

is it possible that you grabbed the SSE files instead of the LE files of BakaFactory SLAL?

Babo Creature 2018.10.01.zip

Babo Human 2018.10.01.zip

are the LE ones

and it looks you have no mods installed that uses Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

so you can untick it

won't hurt you game tho, so I read

the only one that might conflict is SLdefeat (combat mod) and sewer Rats (prison mod)

you might want to ask that in the thief support topic

hint for NMM:

best to deinstall mods and not only deactivate them (like the two SE babo mods)

deinstalled mods appear grey

in this case you can deinstall and delete the SE babo mods

if you want to extract you load order from NMM to post it here you can the following:USLEEP.jpg.d787b585c10ddb259f95af469d334043.jpg

click on the export button on the left, you will get a txt file

Archived