EA/WW Mod Problems

29 minutes ago, Angel_Slayer said:

All of it is totally clear, I've repaired it several times and no new clothing, and no sims 3 stuff in my mods. Sims 4 works fine until I turn on my mods and then it just refuses to even start. No crashing or error messaging and I've got to tell you I'm getting pretty sick of it.

ok....what mods you got?

16 hours ago, Simite said:

Try running Sims4Studio batch fixes, you will need to do the cats and dogs glass hair fix, then you can do the seasons batch fix and try the game after. Also delete Localthumnbcache.package from the sims4 folder.

Yeah, just got done with that and it's not working, it stopped letting me use mods after that patch that came out in august, ya know the Caribbean-Inspired one. After that patch Sims 4 has just refused to even turn on if my Mods are on.

10 hours ago, Angel_Slayer said:

Yeah, just got done with that and it's not working, it stopped letting me use mods after that patch that came out in august, ya know the Caribbean-Inspired one. After that patch Sims 4 has just refused to even turn on if my Mods are on.

You've got a broken outdated mod, you need to clean them out untill it works, so for example try running the game will only CAS items and no script mods, if that works and no issues, then its a script mod that's causing issue, then try adding them in 1 mod at a time, your favorites first until the problem comes back and that should narrow down the answer.

If you have issue right away and the only mods you're using are cas items then you will have to work your way through these items removing a couple at a time untill the problem is gone, if you put them in order of last modified then it will be easy to find the oldest mods, they will be the most likely to have problems.

Archived