I have the mods installed but for some reason the game says theyre not installed.

WolfMaster69

So i just got fallout 4 today and i wanted to check out a few mods so when i tried to use nexus MM it wouldnt work, so i went with vortex and with all the other mods they seem to work out pretty good but when i tried to install a few mods like animations IT WONT WORK ! so if you could please help me out since im still new to modding in general. 

Thank you and merry christmas. 

3 hours ago, WolfMaster69 said:

So i just got fallout 4 today and i wanted to check out a few mods so when i tried to use nexus MM it wouldnt work, so i went with vortex and with all the other mods they seem to work out pretty good but when i tried to install a few mods like animations IT WONT WORK ! so if you could please help me out since im still new to modding in general. 

Thank you and merry christmas. 

Did you setup F4SE and MCM correctly?

Yes i even removed alot of the mods and set up just AAF, Script extender, atomic lust, Mutant Lust, and boston breeder as a test and so far nothign yet...but whats weird is that before when i had the other reanimation mods installed it kept saying that they werent installed correctly. 

Archived