Gay Teaser Trait

I wanted to make a trait for the sims 4. Hope you all enjoy the trait. It does contain one derogatory term but uses it in a sexual way with the trait as i went back and removed some of them but left one in to keeps its sexual manner in a kinda way.

Spoiler

67180704_12-24-18_11-39-25AM.png.a4995bdf4e0a795cb5a9fb8703894320.png994930875_12-24-18_11-39-33AM.png.1cf89082b031a69963f06f1468465bd4.png2144530237_12-24-18_11-39-44AM.png.dc18ac405480bce3f0dba70726969b87.png

The trait does use one derogatory term in it so if you are offended very easily then this trait may not be best suited for you. The 

View File

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Teratosexual Mess said:

This is cool! I love the concept but like you said, the language is a little strong for me personally. The word 'faggot' doesn't exactly good feeling or memories.

I know thats why i had wanted to make sure to give a warning in case but if you would like i could change it around to another word if that would better suit your preference

Thank you so much for your work! I really really like the idea of this mod, however something you might want to look into is the fact that children also get affected by sims with this trait? That kind of took me by surprise since I didn't know kids could get flirty too lol. Also I was under the impression that only male sims would be affected but even the ladies get all 'alpha' and ready to fuck my sim with their non-existing dick. Kinda funny but also disconcerting.

One thing I'd like to suggest but honestly is up to you would be for this trait to not be assigned at random. Practically every NPC in my game has this and it really gets the whole town horny 24/7. My sims' gotta have them rest too sometimes! ?

8 hours ago, jubileejones said:

Thank you so much for your work! I really really like the idea of this mod, however something you might want to look into is the fact that children also get affected by sims with this trait? That kind of took me by surprise since I didn't know kids could get flirty too lol. Also I was under the impression that only male sims would be affected but even the ladies get all 'alpha' and ready to fuck my sim with their non-existing dick. Kinda funny but also disconcerting.

One thing I'd like to suggest but honestly is up to you would be for this trait to not be assigned at random. Practically every NPC in my game has this and it really gets the whole town horny 24/7. My sims' gotta have them rest too sometimes! ?

Non-existing dicks? It sounds like you are missing some crucial custom content.

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-futanari-penis-v11.html

There. That ought to fix it.

Jokes aside, it might be nice to have an option to disable this trait for random use.

Also, if it isn't too much trouble, to actually add in a variant which acknowledges trans and futanari Sims in addition to the regular male types. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 7:01 PM, Storm1127 said:

I wanted to make a trait for the sims 4. Hope you all enjoy the trait. It does contain one derogatory term but uses it in a sexual way with the trait as i went back and removed some of them but left one in to keeps its sexual manner in a kinda way.

Reveal hidden contents

67180704_12-24-18_11-39-25AM.png.a4995bdf4e0a795cb5a9fb8703894320.png994930875_12-24-18_11-39-33AM.png.1cf89082b031a69963f06f1468465bd4.png2144530237_12-24-18_11-39-44AM.png.dc18ac405480bce3f0dba70726969b87.png

The trait does use one derogatory term in it so if you are offended very easily then this trait may not be best suited for you. The 

View File

I can´t see the new entries you add, also, would you be interested in adding an spanish (Spain) translation? I could help

I understand the undertones that those words have for some people of the community, but I personally don't mind and, in fact, it was what urged me to download the mod. Upon playing very promiscuously for a few hours, I realized my bottom character had never received either of the two moodlets, and had only gotten "man cunt leaking", or something of that nature. Is there something I need to do to get those moodlets, like making sure my character is always bottoming, even from the start?