Modding Questions/Help for New Vegas

daedal

just downloaded it so i want some ass and sex content

how do i know whats for fallout 3 and whats for new vegas?

is there an easy modding tutorial anywhere, or does it just function like a normal nmm/vortex thing?

lets say this is my taste in bodies:

how hard would it be to get something similar?

is there a bodyslide for new vegas? i thought i heard something about it

how can i make the characters look sexy? how do i make the game itself look sexy and not garbage?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91919-fonv-cbbe-bodyslide-port-alpha-update-18-mar-2018/

First drink enough beer till your beer goggles are on then everything will look sexy.?

You can try a ENB to try to make things look better and many custom races to choose from.

If you have both fallout 3 and fallout new vegas you can get the TTW mod (tale of 2 wastelands) which joins both fallout NV and the fallout 3 worlds together into one game and fallout 3 will now be using the fallout NV engine and you will be able to warp back and forth from fall out NV to fallout 3 and with the TTW mod it'll allow you to use both fallout 3 and NV mods together as long as the mod has been converted to work.

Also if you click download at the top and then go down to fallout 3/fallout NV it'll show you the different sections for fallout NV and fallout 3.

Archived