Selecting an NPC

Awesome! It was really bugging me out that i couldn't configure individual followers.

On a semi-related note, either the VR section needs a Download section, or post this to the SE downloads for greater visibility (and the ability to be informed of filechanges).

Again, kudos to you good sir!

• 1 month later...

Sexlab Triggers(formerly sexlab utilities) got added to SE.  Its based on Json files rather than dll so it should work in VR.  The only catch is its missing an input key to add the triggers in the MCM file.  It seems only the enter key in the MCM transfers over to VR controls.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 6:33 AM, googlewme said:

Are there any work arounds for selecting an npc for mcm in vr? I feel like there's so many LL mods that require you to select an npc. Do you still work on this by chance?

Which mod are you asking about?

On 5/14/2021 at 8:07 AM, prinyo said:

Which mod are you asking about?

The only mod I can think of right now is Submissive Lola: The Resubmission which requires you to select a follower (to be purchased by) when coupled with Simple Slavery Plus Plus. The zaz animation pack isn't really a mod i know but has the optionto select an npc with a keybind but I couldn't get that to work (currently im using 8+, I've used 7 in the past).

• 4 weeks later...