Loading a save causes CTD

cloudmc

Seems you got hit by the same bug which affected me. Seems you can't load a save made after having a sex scene using AAF + Stats + KinkyStats + SexStats + AAF Themes.

Only solution I found was to use AAF + Stats + KinkyStats + AAF KinkyTheme (No Creature Theme)

Was prodding with @Halstrom but even he gave up. For some only one Theme will work. Also get rid of APT. And use an older save which you can still load.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:23 PM, Tron91 said:

Seems you got hit by the same bug which affected me. Seems you can't load a save made after having a sex scene using AAF + Stats + KinkyStats + SexStats + AAF Themes.

Only solution I found was to use AAF + Stats + KinkyStats + AAF KinkyTheme (No Creature Theme)

Was prodding with @Halstrom but even he gave up. For some only one Theme will work. Also get rid of APT. And use an older save which you can still load.

So that worked sort of, I was able to play and load saves but I found a new issue.  If I initiate sex with a NPC and then save after and try to load it crashes also

4 hours ago, cloudmc said:

So that worked sort of, I was able to play and load saves but I found a new issue.  If I initiate sex with a NPC and then save after and try to load it crashes also

Seems most working approach now is just to downgrade AAF beta 38 to beta 25, while keeping the newer "LL_fourPlay_1_10_120.dll" in the F4SE plugins folder. Then get rid of the STATS and its subsystems and Themes. Then install APT, until these bugs gets sorted out by the mod authors.

Archived