CTD randoming-loot question with rrdf

Huntress1181

Hi,

First I would like to ask about the LOOT error that comes up when I am sorting my load order. It stats that I do not need Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I am unsure why since It is needed for Skyrim Romance mod.  Is there a better animation mod out there then RRDF?

Also at times, completely randomly my game crashes to desktop or just locks up. I have to press ctrl/alt delete and close Skyrim down when the game freezes. I know that one may be my pc

I have a Intel (R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00 GHz  3.00 GHz

installed ram is 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable)

64 bit operating system

my graphic card I just upgraded last year it is a

GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

my load order is here if anyone sees anything please tell me. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  8  8     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  9  9     OSA.esm
 10  a     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 11  b     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 12  c     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 13  d     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 15  f     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 16 10     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     FNIS.esp
 20 14     XPMSE.esp
 21 15     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 22 16     HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
 23 17     AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
 24 18     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 25 19     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 26 1a     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
 28 1c     Immersive Weapons.esp
 29 1d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 30 1e     EssentialMerchants.esp
 31 1f     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
 32 20     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
 33 21     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
 35 23     RSChildren.esp
 36 24     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 37 25     WetandCold.esp
 38 26     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 39 27     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 40 28     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 41 29     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
 42 2a     Convenient Horses.esp
 43 2b     HDT Havok Object.esp
 44 2c     Immersive Encounters.esp
 45 2d     Cloaks.esp
 46 2e     HorsesGoneWild.esp
 47 2f     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 48 30     SOS - Shop.esp
 49 31     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.esp
 50 32     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 51 33     12FemaleBrows.esp
 52 34     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 53 35     Immersive Encounters - RS Children Patch.esp
 54 36     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 55 37     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 56 38     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

29 minutes ago, Huntress1181 said:

Hi,

First I would like to ask about the LOOT error that comes up when I am sorting my load order. It stats that I do not need Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I am unsure why since It is needed for Skyrim Romance mod.  Is there a better animation mod out there then RRDF?

Also at times, completely randomly my game crashes to desktop or just locks up. I have to press ctrl/alt delete and close Skyrim down when the game freezes. I know that one may be my pc

Realistic Ragdolls is no longer needed because it is now included with XPMSE.

Your computer is more than adequate to run a modded Skyrim. Make sure that you have the proper memory management tools installed such as SKSE memory patch, ENB or ENB in boost mode, and Crash Fixes.

Thanks, So i took out realistic ragdolls. I did have XPMSE installed already but I reinstalled just in case.

Now about the memory patch or ENB boost. How does one go installing those, I have seen them just scared to put them in. Crash fixes I have tried but still crashed.

Still a newbie at this skyrim modding thing. Sims 4 is so much easier. lol

27 minutes ago, Huntress1181 said:

Thanks, So i took out realistic ragdolls. I did have XPMSE installed already but I reinstalled just in case.

Now about the memory patch or ENB boost. How does one go installing those, I have seen them just scared to put them in. Crash fixes I have tried but still crashed.

Still a newbie at this skyrim modding thing. Sims 4 is so much easier. lol

You can find ENB presets on Nexus. Pick one that you like and follow the installation instructions provided by the author. ENB Boost is simply ENB's memory management component without graphical enhancements. It would be a shame to let your nice hardware go to waste so just install a full ENB and enjoy the eye candy.

If Crash Fixes doesn't work for you forget about it. I personally don't like it.

Here's a memory patch with settings that work well for me.

SKSE Memory Patch.7z

You were using Ragdolls incorrectly anyway. You should have been using only one of those esps. That was nothing to do with your crashes.

Read this for info about ENBs

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENB

And this for modding Skyrim generally.

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

Personally I'd just install ENBoost part for now until I was sure I had a stable game. Easy enough to add the full ENB part later.

Don't ever use someone else's settings for anything on a computer.

Thanks for the reply's seriously I am still utterly new at modding skyrim and EMB looks amazing. I use NMM, which ENB should I install? Project ENB or Realvision ENB? Are those the correct ones?  I read some of the links that were on modding Skyrim, kinda lost.  Also should I take out Climates of Tam and the enhanced lighting mod if I install an ENB?

Thanks,

sorry I am a newbie still.

3 hours ago, Huntress1181 said:

Thanks for the reply's seriously I am still utterly new at modding skyrim and EMB looks amazing. I use NMM, which ENB should I install? Project ENB or Realvision ENB? Are those the correct ones?  I read some of the links that were on modding Skyrim, kinda lost.  Also should I take out Climates of Tam and the enhanced lighting mod if I install an ENB?

Thanks,

sorry I am a newbie still.

There are dozens if not hundreds of ENB presets out there. Which one you choose is down to personal choice and how well your machine can handle it. Whichever ENB you choose will tell you which weather and lighting mods it works with.

Your first priority should be to get a stable and reliable game and then worry about the visuals and eye-candy.

So:

ENBoost (this is the memory management part of ENB and is recommended for everyone, whether they use an ENB or not. Install this for now and add the eye-candy later).

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

Get it from here (not Nexus)

http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0366.htm

(Download link is right at the bottom of the page)

Read and install this:

Crash Fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

And while you're at it:

SKSE Plug-in Preloader

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/

Any problems, just post and someone will try to help. The more time and effort you put in now and the less time you will spen trouble-shooting later (in theory :) )

thanks again, I did the ENBoost, the crash fixes and the SKSE plug in-Preloader. Have not installed a ENB yet due to installing one caused my game to crash after game start so I removed it., but I  am getting a red error message at the top of my game that states.

ERROR!bfloatpointrendertarget=1 is not set in your skyrimpref.ini or you have several copies of this

I tried a few fixes for this by deleting it from my Skyrim Documents folder.

Did not work.

Any tips?

8 hours ago, Huntress1181 said:

check that. Fixed the Error message....

Now the main thing is why does any ENB I download cause my game to crash first screen?

Thanks again

If you are using Windows 10 there's a post that a friend of mine found helpful. As well, check the support thread for the ENB you installed.

And did you get your game stable and generally running properly before you started trying out ENBs?

Did you read any of the info from the links provided?

Did you read and follow the instructions on the ENBs' download pages?

13 hours ago, Huntress1181 said:

ERROR!bfloatpointrendertarget=1 is not set in your skyrimpref.ini or you have several copies of this

Assuming that you don't have several copies of this, and you shouldn't, the solution is to open up skyrimpref.ini and change bfloatpointrendertarget=0 to 1

So far no crashes, but I haven't downloaded an ENB yet. I did download a few mods that give more detail. The only thing is now, the HDT equipment mod, since I did the crash fix they bounce like crazy. I mean they just keep jittering on there own as I stand there. 

Still trying to figure out ENBs too.

1 hour ago, Huntress1181 said:

Ok, so i tried installing ENB realvision and well it completely messed my game up. Reinstalling SKyrim now. Redownloading the mods and stuff. 

Installing ENB for the first time can be a confusing pain in the ass but it's worth the effort. Perhaps a visual tutorial would help. Check Youtube and use search terms such as "skyrim install enb".

Archived