Scarlet's EyeCandy Body - CBBE Bodyslide Preset

Scarlet's EyeCandy Body - CBBE Bodyslide Preset

View File

A CBBE Bodyslide Preset.

Hi there!

Q: Why?
A: I wanted a petite looking but similar to what I loved about the Josie preset. So here's what I came up with.

Included is a preset for Nude body and an Outfit preset.
Note: Set the body triangle to the dead center.

Hope you like it!
Please do post screenshots, you're most welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hurrah!  I'm expanding my dimness from Skyrim to Fallout.  Aren't I just the best :)

I've installed the mod using MO2, and it's activated and appears to be installed properly.  Then I opened Body Slide, set the Outfit/Body to CBBE Body Physics, and then tried to find Scarlett in the Preset drop down but no sign of her.  

I'm seeing a bunch of others - CBBE, FSM, Imitation, SevenBase, and even one of my very own that I created based off of CBBE Physics, but no Scarlet anywhere.

Needless to say I blame me cause I'm a fumble fingered clod when it comes to all this.  That said does anyone have an idea of just where I'm being a fumble fingered clod?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, akaTwoSheds said:

Hurrah!  I'm expanding my dimness from Skyrim to Fallout.  Aren't I just the best :)

I've installed the mod using MO2, and it's activated and appears to be installed properly.  Then I opened Body Slide, set the Outfit/Body to CBBE Body Physics, and then tried to find Scarlett in the Preset drop down but no sign of her.  

I'm seeing a bunch of others - CBBE, FSM, Imitation, SevenBase, and even one of my very own that I created based off of CBBE Physics, but no Scarlet anywhere.

Needless to say I blame me cause I'm a fumble fingered clod when it comes to all this.  That said does anyone have an idea of just where I'm being a fumble fingered clod?

Thanks!

I could be mistaken.. since I seem to be a Veteran "Rookie" all the time..  However, I believe the HDT CBBE Presets Compendium All in One appears to be the culprit.  I would remove the Compendium if you are actually downloading specific presets you wish to use.  Just be sure you have all the proper body assets required for each preset and your Physics set up right.  I do apologize, though, I will not explain the physics part.  LL and LE all seem to have better downloads WITH descriptions for each.. on many you will find similarities on requirements and the How-To's..  I am also assuming you are using a Mod Manager (MO2 Recommended..  however NMM.. etc..) to remake rearranging how it loads with both your installation in a left-hand panel (LO for textures, etc) and manage a right-hand panel that shows exactly which order your ESM's and ESP's are loading and control that as well.  For me, it makes things simpler..  However, don't use the Compendium if you wish to use specific Presets.  The Compendium is an All in One Tool/File that includes their HDT CBBE balanced out (Imitations) to assist with building in BodySlide functional imitations of such, since things can look wonky when you manually install if out of order, and/or missing assets.  You also need to understand many of these Presets are almost plug and play as long as you have assets and properly configured .XML's for your Physics.  <--- Can be the hard part