Adult Pokemon-like games

• 3 weeks later...

There is a game called Pocket Girl Hunter where you captured wild girls and plays basically like a pokemon game. Since the game contains some loli characters, I am pretty sure that LL's rules won't let me upload a link to it.

There is a ROM hack for Pokemon Fire Red for the GBA by EViLGRiN (Thread).n But be warned it took some time to install and get everything working properly. Additionally it can be hard to find good ROMs with Nintendo cracking down on ROM websites. The gist of the game is that you have a psychic Pokemon that as it levels up becomes more and more powerful allowing you do various things to female characters in the game. The sex in the game is limited to text and naked sprite art but it is kinda of fun. I think the download link is somewhere in thread linked. If you just want access to all of the content early I would suggest get a Emulator that includes cheats so you can level up the Pokemon to the max level and be able to do what ever you want and play normally with other Pokemon. Or not and just rape everything :P.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, themrdude said:

There is a ROM hack for Pokemon Fire Red for the GBA by EViLGRiN (Thread).n But be warned it took some time to install and get everything working properly. Additionally it can be hard to find good ROMs with Nintendo cracking down on ROM websites. The gist of the game is that you have a psychic Pokemon that as it levels up becomes more and more powerful allowing you do various things to female characters in the game. The sex in the game is limited to text and naked sprite art but it is kinda of fun. I think the download link is somewhere in thread linked. If you just want access to all of the content early I would suggest get a Emulator that includes cheats so you can level up the Pokemon to the max level and be able to do what ever you want and play normally with other Pokemon. Or not and just rape everything :P.

The thread you linked is locked and the download is [REDACTED]

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/19/2021 at 7:53 AM, dlin0f said:

With ThunderOne having to cancel Leaf on Fire, I know some people will not be able to check out this great game. For anyone who finds this 2 year old thread, here is a mega I dug up.

https://mega.nz/file/aqIgwKzb#2MYU_15RpoZ8WSx86xkgfLilnDa9cHkd4lE5zc1nrL8

Cheers

A renpy game? Neat. Usually pokemon games are either gba or rpg maker, so this is a strange one.

Edited by Viewier