Loading a save CTD'S.

Just now, Tron91 said:

If you have a save prior to installing SexStatsSystem you could probably salvage some game hours

Ah, I did and I loaded it but that didn't salvage it. Maybe I should just try a new character for a while and seeing if having a save with APT without having been touched by stats would work?

1 minute ago, Cassidy Adams said:

Ah, I did and I loaded it but that didn't salvage it. Maybe I should just try a new character for a while and seeing if having a save with APT without having been touched by stats would work?

Could work but APT will be deleted soon and is being replaced by Themes.

4 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Can't say where is the problem, I only found the working solution. KinkyTheme without CreatureTheme can let you have sex with Dogmeat. And thats enough for me. Now I just wonder if mutant sex would be covered by it too or not.

Hmm, by chance do you know the load ordero fthe themes, vortex seems to think they conflict, I assume its cause they share files.

23 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I know your problem. I had the same and found the culprit but lost more than 200 hours of game and spent 2 full days to find the solution.

Use This: AAF + AAF STATS + KinkyStatsSystem + Kinky Theme (No Creature Theme) - APT and you can load save games after having a sex scene.

Thus far, removing APT and only using the themes, including creature the game and saes seem stable, I am not trying Stats yet but thus far this has been a fix. 

Just now, Cassidy Adams said:

Thus far, removing APT and only using the themes, including creature the game and saes seem stable, I am not trying Stats yet but thus far this has been a fix. 

Don't use any of the STATS, SexyStats or KinkyStats, Gave me CTDs after I opened up my Brothel

Settlers can take up the extra roles during the free time, and it gives some radiant quests. Adds a variety to a settlement. During day normal job, nights become kinky.

Now i can find another use of the cunt of Marcy Long, wish only if there was a sadistic quest to make her a prostitute lol

Archived