Faces not matching in kiss

PegaluxX

I used slider on my young adult sims's height and now there is a gap between their faces during kissing. I used same slider values on both of them so their height is about same size. Could this be fixed using blender ? Please help.

Thank you very much.

P.S

The below image is related to poses. I'd like to make same alignment for standard kissing animation.

tumblr_inline_mmjgttx6841rzrxa4.png

Anytime you use sliders in the game it will affect default rendering of positions. Severity depends on which sliders were used. Sometimes no difference is noticeable, but since you're messing with height/skeleton, it's possible to create animation problems depending on the values the animation uses to complete the game engines request.

You'd think if both parties in question were changed by the same value, then all should be well. This isn't always the case as any leaning of the sim will now have a different pivot point, shortening, or lengthening the value needed by the default setting.

If you use Kinkyworld, you have a debug feature which allows 3 axis movement to help align them. Useful for a good screenshot if alignment is an issue, or if you're OCD.

Someone else must share knowledge of Blender, for I have none.

Good call you old Wanker...
Best to just play around with adjusting up and down the two Sims heights and test until it's tolerable for you. Adjusting Bone Height alters pivot point relation, arch angle relative to its counterpoint, bone swing and speed, many things. Each change is like a ripple affecting things downstream from positioning to timing.  All relating back to the original animation positioning and timing.  It's still wanting to do the same thing (animation) but it would need to recalculate every little nuance of every Bone - so it follows what it's told to do with each Bone.  It can throw the animation out of Whack, cause misalignments, and sequence jumping.

Unless you create an animation sequence specifically for the Sims in question (height, weight, etc.) - your stuck with making little tweaks with your existing slides, here and there, to make it work the way you want - or close to it.

Hope that clears things up a bit more... albeit, disappointingly... my two cents worth. 

On 12/17/2018 at 4:16 AM, Non-sequitur said:

Unless you create an animation sequence specifically for the Sims in question (height, weight, etc.) - your stuck with making little tweaks with your existing slides, here and there, to make it work the way you want - or close to it.

Ok. How can i create an animation sequence ? 

Archived