Removed all mods except for MCCommand but I am still getting a Last Exception error

casper213

I still have the resource.cfg in the folder of course. I have also tried removing MCCommand and replacing it with WW but am still getting the error. I'll attach my LastException file so maybe someone could read it and figure it out. I've tried reading the code but can't figure it out because, well, I don't know how to read code lol. Also, I deleted my cache files and Origin's cache files. If someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it! This started happening two days ago and I just can't seem to pinpoint the issue :(

lastException.txt

3 hours ago, casper213 said:

I still have the resource.cfg in the folder of course. I have also tried removing MCCommand and replacing it with WW but am still getting the error. I'll attach my LastException file so maybe someone could read it and figure it out. I've tried reading the code but can't figure it out because, well, I don't know how to read code lol. Also, I deleted my cache files and Origin's cache files. If someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it! This started happening two days ago and I just can't seem to pinpoint the issue :(

lastException.txt

Sim missing household error.....Something to do with milly molly brown I believe....not a lot one can do about this so delete and ignore.

Archived